170 SLK price list

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aybracers

SUPPORTER
Car
C250Saloon,C200 Estate
Any chance anyone has a price list for the facelift first SLK that was introduced in mid 2000.

I'm trying to work out what was standard and what was an option.

Thanks

I've got an April 2001 price list if that's any good.
SLK 200 was poverty spec - leather, auto and aircon all extra.

Last edited:
Hi Scooby,

That price list would be great to see. Is a physical copy or PDF computer document?. Happy to buy either if you are selling or just take a sneaky look!!

I'll scan them in the morning and put them on this thread if I can. I keep a copy of brochure and pricelist for cars I've owned so don't want to part with it.

Options prices are a little eyewatering .

Attachments

• img075.jpg
    img075.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 20
  • img074.jpg
    img074.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 18
Hi Scooby,

Many thanks and spot on. Going to see a 2000 facelift SLK230 this afternoon and it's an import -originally ordered from a German dealer. I seem to remember that there was a big difference in price back then.

According to the data sheet this car is missing a bunch of standard UK features like 441 Adjustable Steering Column, 560 Electric seats, 673 High Capacity Battery, 875 Heated Screen wash plus it doesn't have a spare wheel.

BUT ... I'll know later, hardly any rust according to the vendor - just a bit on the rear arches.

Thanks again

Mine was an SLK200 manual with leather in Silver, ex demo from MB. Kept it for about 2 years and no problems. Only real problem - I was approaching 50 and didn't have enough hair to stop my head from getting sunburned.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom