18" brabus monoblock iii 3 3-piece split rims

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mabz

Car
1998 bmw 840 ci sport
freshly refurbished. mirror polished lips, grey centre's polished bolts. square set up. looking for 1350.00 o.v.n.o

thanks martin

So they are yours!! Saw the pictures earlier, they are stunning!!!

So they are yours!! Saw the pictures earlier, they are stunning!!!
yeah mate have some awesome rims at the minute buddy.have always loved these:cool:

Amazing, cant think of a car that they wouldnt look good on?

Forgot to add the specs. 18" x 9.5 all round no et marking but from the back of the hub to the end of the inner rim measures 16cm

Also no buckles, bends, cracks, previous weld repairs etc just straight up damn fine looking rims.

I couldn't find a set of these for good money when i was looking last year so bought brabus monoblock ii splits instead. Mine are refurbished exactly the same colour as yours too. Typical now i don't have the money. Last set i saw on ebay were £1600 and needed refurb

They'd look stunning on a low-slung 190 Cosworth.

Are you certain there's no offset stamps? Lovely wheels and would be interested if you could confirm...

Are you certain there's no offset stamps? Lovely wheels and would be interested if you could confirm...

hi Abdul I have just been and double checked. I can just make it out as the size and offset is stamped rather than embossed like the brand emblem etc so is now freshly painted and hard to see.
18x9.5j et 26
hope this helps

Any Ideas if it is possible to get separate dishes for these? to stagger them

I would expect so, they're likely to be a standard Ronal 36-bolt pattern in the same way the AMG splits are OZ 35-bolt.

EDIT - In fact, Felgenfuchs offer 36 bolt dishes stated for the Brabus wheels, although I suspect they're the same as the Ronal ones

Last edited:
Hi yes can definately be changed as my guy who refurbs all my rims asked me if I wanted to change the dishes, I think the price was circa £130 a lip.
Cheers

Does anyone know if they would fit a 2011 SLK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom