190e 2.6 Engine Gaskets and parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc69man

Car
190e 2.6
Can anybody tell me where i can get for my 2.6 190e a full top gasket set with valve stem seals and lower gasket set,head bolt set,hydraulic lifters,rings and scraper ring set and shells for the conrods? I have tried Euros ,GSF and they no longer stock these items anymore when they checked after showing listings in there stock for them. She needs a new lease of life. Thanks

No not yet. Was trying to see if I could keep the price down as much as possible.

You'd be surprised how many parts are comparable or sometimes even cheaper from the dealers than they are from the aftermarket suppliers.

KMS should be able to get all of what you need, failing that go to the dealer. Ecp and Allparts can get hold of the parts you need, they just don't keep them on the shelf.

Great thanks for that.
Is that the KMS that sells on ebay

She needs a new lease of life.

Before you go rebuilding the 2.6, consider sourcing a good 3.0 lump instead. There's far greater 3.0L availability too.

Sadly all KMS could come up with for the 2.6 was the hydraulic lifters and head gasket set.

Also All parts could only do the stretch bolts and that's it.
Euro Car parts show they do the parts online but when you call them they no longer stock the parts cause it to old.

Sadly all KMS could come up with for the 2.6 was the hydraulic lifters and head gasket set.

Also All parts could only do the stretch bolts and that's it.
Euro Car parts show they do the parts online but when you call them they no longer stock the parts cause it to old.

KMS can deliver everything except the rings and bearing shells to my door within 3 days.

Allparts need to order a few parts in, but can get all of your list within a week.

ECP I haven't asked but will be the same as allparts.

Nobody keeps the parts on the shelf as there is not much call for them, but they can all be ordered in.:thumb:

You could always fit another engine as JJR has suggested?

Last edited:
That's strange cause when I phoned them and they checked they could hardly fill my list of parts so whats happening with these shops

Sounds like you got the lazy member of staff who just couldn't be bothered .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom