1972 Mgb GT chrome bumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adeinfrance

Car
Mercedes 300CE----Fiat 500F 1967---- BMW 530d Touring-----Ford Ranger Wildtrak
For sale as above with 54000 miles on the clock and mot until end of July 2016. Colour is Blaze red( orange ) interior blue cloth/leatherette. I bought it two years ago as a non runner with the clutch gone. It had been stored in a garage for several years. In my ownership it has had new batteries, 2 x 6v, new clutch, brakes, dizzy cap leads etc., radiator, oil cooler and hoses, welding underneath for the mot. It now drives like a dream with good oil pressure. When I bought it I was told it had a Gold Seal engine with 21000 miles which I had painted black whilst the engine was removed to fit the clutch. Stainless exhaust which sounds fantastic! I've recently fitted a wooden dash kit and I have new carpet as well. It has clearly had major restoration work in the past, the paintwork is really nice but there are some small areas which will need looking at in the future. Reason for sale no time to drive it, done 200 miles since last mot, and I've just had some damage repaired on my 300ce which is now mint so I want to put that back on the road. Looking for around £3500. If interested please pm me with your email and I will forward photos.
Ade

Sold :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom