1994 220ce auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kurtdaley

Car
Evoque HSE Dynamic & Mini Cooper
Hi, i am selling my 220ce due to buying an e class estate off a fellow forum member.

The car is black over grey and comes with beige leather interior which is more or less spotless, just slight wear on drivers door bolster. Also has air con and all electrics work as well as the seat belt arms, the drivers window is a bit slow and leaves a very small gap at the top when closing it, i think it is missing a tooth on the cog (don't quote me on this though). Sunroof works fine in the tilt and slide positions.

Bodywork is in good condition apart from front wings which have a little bit of rust on them

it is taxed till end of april 2009 and mot until november 2010 and comes with full service history with lots of old mot's and receipts.
I have only owned the car since october last year and i bought the car off my friend who had owned the car since 2003.

I can supply friends phone number and address if you need to ask him any questions regarding his ownership of the vehicle

in the time i have owned the car i have put a used centre and rear exhaust on the car bought from forum member retrodave, 2 new front tyres and have had the car serviced and also changed the automatic transmission fluid.

Can't seem to upload pictures on here but they should be on pistonheads from tomorrow. I will put the link on when it goes live

I am looking for £900 or near offer.
Any questions don't hesitate to ask, thanks for looking

tel no 01619987057 or 07734905937.

Cheers kurt

Hi, i am selling my 220ce due to buying an e class estate off a fellow forum member.

The car is black over grey and comes with beige leather interior which is more or less spotless, just slight wear on drivers door bolster. Also has air con and all electrics work as well as the seat belt arms, the drivers window is a bit slow and leaves a very small gap at the top when closing it, i think it is missing a tooth on the cog (don't quote me on this though). Sunroof works fine in the tilt and slide positions.

Bodywork is in good condition apart from front wings which have a little bit of rust on them

it is taxed till end of april 2009 and mot until november 2010 and comes with full service history with lots of old mot's and receipts.
I have only owned the car since october last year and i bought the car off my friend who had owned the car since 2003.

I can supply friends phone number and address if you need to ask him any questions regarding his ownership of the vehicle

in the time i have owned the car i have put a used centre and rear exhaust on the car bought from forum member retrodave, 2 new front tyres and have had the car serviced and also changed the automatic transmission fluid.

Can't seem to upload pictures on here but they should be on pistonheads from tomorrow. I will put the link on when it goes live

I am looking for £900 or near offer.
Any questions don't hesitate to ask, thanks for looking

tel no 01619987057 or 07734905937.

Cheers kurt

Now £800 as I need it gone, tax is till end of April 2010

Now sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom