1994 W124 E320 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c955

Car
W124 E320 Coupé
W124 E320 Coupe

SonyEric_Pk01_zps6438e236.jpg

£3,495
1994 M Reg
136,400 Miles
12 Months MOT
3 Owners
4 Speed Auto
Dark Green (MB Tourmaline)

Apart from the standard suite of refinements e.g. leather interior, electric windows and sunroof, optional extras worth mentioning:

• Sportline chassis
• 90L fuel tank
• 16” 8-hole OEM MB Alloys (with matching spare)

The car has extensive service history from time of original purchase. During my ownership (purchased 2006), the car has been very well cared for and serviced regularly by PCS in Horndean and latterly, TM Motors in West Molesey. Major work carried out includes:

108k mi - Replaced Cylinder head gasket
123k mi - Replaced engine wiring loom
133k mi - New F+R Suspension (Arms, Shocks etc.)
134k mi - Replaced Driver’s Side Front Wing (OEM)

Minor issues that I’m aware of but have not fixed yet or fully taken care of:

• Aircon no longer functions
• Cruise control non-operational
• Electric aerial non-operational
• F+R windscreens just starting to delaminate in the very bottom corners and only a few of the heating element wires work
• Heater fan bearings worn
• Bodywork is 7/10 - there are some very small blemishes (rust) that would benefit from TLC. Please see photos:

W124 E320 Coupe | Photobucket

In summary, there are a number of items (as listed above) that deserve attention to bring the car into tip top condition. Nonetheless, this is an exceptionally nice, well maintained, honest car that can cover big mileage trips effortlessly. It was MOT'd last week and passed with no advisories. The car is mechanically very sound and the engine still silky smooth; I have enjoyed driving to the South of France and around Europe in it without the slightest murmur.

Any questions/queries, please feel free to contact me via PM or on the forum in the first instance.

Thanks for looking.

Bump x2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom