1995 W124 N/S indicator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ap999

Car
mercedes w124
Hello All

I'm looking for a n/s (passenger side) clear indicator unit for my 1995 facelift w124 after mine somehow fell off...

Must be an original Mercedes/Bosch part and in excellent condition : no cracks, broken clips or split rubber seals please.

Would accept a pair if available.

Thanks

cheaper new from eurocarparts gsf rather than 2nd hand

As above. The ECP ones are fine and look identical the OEM ones. Take car when fitting (use gentle heat on the fingers first) then gently feel the finger (ooh err) home by placing your hand inside the car wing. The long fingers snap like twigs. They are too long and too weak - and I refer to both OEM and aftermarket. That is probably why your fell out (common failure)

Thanks for the recommendation.

I was a little concerned about the quality of the ECP/GSF pattern parts, but if you say they are OK, then I will go ahead and order a pair as I need them ASAP.

Will keep an eye open for the Bosch ones just in case anyone has a spare set lying around.

If memory serves me right? ECP do the BOSCH ones. They are about £80+ against the aftermarket ones for £25.

I used the aftermarket and have no issues with quality or appearance. Just be careful with the fitting of that long finger. It will snap off, if not given some respect.

I'm looking for a n/s (passenger side) clear indicator unit for my 1995 facelift w124 after mine somehow fell off...

They twang out on their own if not seated properly.

Should be a million used ones on ebay surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom