1996 W124 with mega miles and mint condition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sub_zero

Car
W124 E220 1995
hi all,
I happened to be passing by this ad in ebay...
here

What really attracted me was the Brabus gauge for oil temperature...cool

After all this miles and still able to run and run and run and...

Well opted car for a diesel,Brabus exhaust to

Looks impressive. Thanks for posts sub zero.

Brabus exhaust on an estate. Hmmmm. Could see just the exhaust cost a fair old whack.

with navigation system too....
with the few German vocabulary I have..the whole AC system was changed.
What are all these buttons in the middle console? just between the rear windows buttons...

Looks impressive. Thanks for posts sub zero.

Brabus exhaust on an estate. Hmmmm. Could see just the exhaust cost a fair old whack.

I got a very nice one for my car ;) a new project might be coming along soon

with navigation system too....
with the few German vocabulary I have..the whole AC system was changed.
What are all these buttons in the middle console? just between the rear windows buttons...

The nav is from the single din stereo
as for the buttons they must be added later as mods

Quite high mileage, but THAT spec on a 250TD...Unbelievable.

Looks like they need the money to fund the house build :) Looks a bit drafty with winter coming up.

The nav is from the single din stereo
as for the buttons they must be added later as mods

It's hard to see from the pics but I think the extra switches between the rear window lift switches are just regular MB items. One looks like it's for the two tone horn, the other looks like the alarm warning light and the other looks like a snow chain switch.

Kind Regards

Ron

I don't know anything about used car prices in Germany but that looks like big money for a high-mileage W124 250 diesel despite the toys.

It's hard to see from the pics but I think the extra switches between the rear window lift switches are just regular MB items. One looks like it's for the two tone horn, the other looks like the alarm warning light and the other looks like a snow chain switch.

Kind Regards

Ron

The twin horn button is next to the rear lights one
What do you mean by snow chain?

I don't know anything about used car prices in Germany but that looks like big money for a high-mileage W124 250 diesel despite the toys.

It is big money for that car,I would say 4k maxx

Kind Regards

Ron

Auxiliary engine pre-heater?

yikes , having driven an E250 diesel .... its a relaxed drive lets say lol :)

After all this miles and still able to run and run and run and...
It's only done 200k; that's nothing even in a petrol of this age, for a diesel it's barely run in.

Nice car; with the standard premium diesels fetch, and the condition, and all the toys... Well, I wouldn't pay it but I can understand why he thinks it's worth that, & I don't doubt someone will agree with him.

It's only done 200k; that's nothing even in a petrol of this age, for a diesel it's barely run in.

I'm so sad this culture is not here in Kuwait,after only 4 years of car manufacturing year ppl here think the car is old enough to be in the junk yard!!!!!!!
A guy at Mercedes Local dealer here in Kuwait told me that MB makes engine over haul every 75000 miles (120000km)!!!!! I was shocked to hear this from a guy working at MB local dealer,I'm sure this guy is qualified to work in a Japanese car local dealer.My car is now 280000km ,he saw the mileage and told me that my car engine is over worn!!!!!!
Pity employee

Yes - with snow chains on traction control has to be disabled, and that is what it does!

Surprisingly for me, all the W124s (apart from one coupe) I overtook in Germany were either 200 or 250 diesels, which might account for me overtaking them, but they all looked fantastic, albeit for about a millisecond in the rear view mirror.

I have this option in my SL600....

CIMG5769.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom