1997 c36 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's a nice change from silver.

I don't know about those orange front indicators or the lowered suspension which is a tad extreme. Ruins the look although thankfully both clear indicators and original springs are included.

Shame it's a Cat C

A real AMG. Shame about the ridiculous lowering. It could be made good again.

Morning folks,

Would it be possible for an explanation of Cat C is this serious. We don't have this system in Ireland.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

cat C usually is worse accident damage than cat D, but for older classic many are getting cat C to write them off, look at copart.co.uk selling most insurance accident damaged cars some cat C is not very much damaged and even cat D with just a light scratch.

the worst is CAT B (breaker) only people with breaking license can purchase, the dvla allow appeals on cat b to be allowed back on the road. i am presently in afight like thAT FOR 2014 sl400 which runs and drive being sold as a breaker!!!

cat C need mot and VIC check Vechicle Identity CHeck) to confirm this is the original car not cloned etc before logbook reissued back by dvla

for all who are interested if your car get damaged and it is not your fault contact i refer to people who claim direct from the other person insurance so firstly accident remain unrecorded on your car, and thus no increase in future premium

i hope it helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom