1st impressions of PCD/

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kalvin928

Car
S205 C63s , Lotus Carlton replica, CLK 200 Kompressor
Got to give a big thumbs up to Andy at PCD.... did quite a lot of work on my E55.. w211 and the guy knows his stuff!!! expected the bill to a bit of a biggy (£1500)... but in comparison to Mercedes and my local garage, I have no doubt it would have been much more.... service was great and communication was great... had estimates prior to work commencing etc. This is part 1.... car is going back in few weeks to get exhaust sorted.... no cats fitted... don't know what has been done to the exhaust after MSL did the original mods were done in 2010... but cant be right that the EML light had to be turned off!!. anyway sourced replacement cats and some of the exhaust off ebay and this will be used to get it sorted.... but appreciate this site, without it I wouldn't have found this guy nor the previous recommendations!!!! also the issue with speakers working on only 1 side.... thought it mat be easier/ cheaper to buy the 2 possible amps off ebay... got the Harman kardon one for £80 and amazingly bought the Becker one for £50.... but thought guy had done a quick one as nothing received for 2 weeks... but he was on holiday.... got the unit but he also threw in the SAT NAV module for free!!!!! something that was missing from my car.... I will re-sell the items again off ebay once problem sorted..... still debating whether to use the sat NAV.... had it in my X3... but never used it... found my trusty TomTom was more easier to use... anyway very happy getting car back

Sounds like a good place, a note for my books.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom