2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 V8 - £1300

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V12

MB Enthusiast
Car
S320CDI LWB
£1300
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 V8
103773 Miles
Tax till 30.11.13
Mot – will check, think it’s till November.

This is a cheap, honest car. It is not mint and is priced accordingly.
According to Jeep forums this is the engine to have, much more powerful and refined than the ancient 4.0 I6.
I have averaged 20mpg which I think is really good for this vehicle.
It was bought earlier this year to tow my motorcycle trailer and my jet ski.(always hand loaded, Jeep never goes near the water)
Unfortunately, despite the excellent weather, I haven’t had the time for either toys this summer so it has been used a handful of times, mostly shopping trips to keep the battery charged up!
I have taken on another vehicle which means this has been relegated from my driveway onto the street.
The car wasn’t mint when I bought it and it’s not mint now, but I have done all the work it needed and is now much better than when I bought it.

All done in the last couple of hundred miles:
-New rear brake pads
-New NSR brake caliper piston and seal refurb kit
-Engine Oil & Filter change
-Air Filter Change
-Spark Plugs Changed
-ATF level checked
-4 x new tyres - Not budget ones!. Goodyear Wrangler HP 245/70/16
-New wiper blades

Being the Limited it has many gadgets as standard anyway and has some good factory options, here's just a few off the top of my head :

-Heated electric memory seats
-Auto dimming, electrically folding mirrors
-Sunroof
-Genuine roof cross bars
-Genuine Tow pack with twin electrics
-Infinity Gold sound system
-Quadradrive 4wd system (LSDs front and back - can potentially send 100% to just 1 wheel)
-Fitted load liner
-Original Deep pile mats

To sum up, it could be made into a very nice vehicle with little effort, it has the odd mark or light scratch, but it's presentable as it is.
It would be ideal for the winter if we get a load of snow. Brand new mud and snow tyres and an excellent 4wd system, it should perform pretty well!

Link to the photobucket album i've just made :
Jeep Grand Cherokee Photos by mercmanricky | Photobucket

Mot is till november 3rd.
Have no doubts that it'll fly through.
New tyres and some new brakes that needed doing. I asked the garage if it needed anything else doing underneath and they said it was all fine.

Sold to the first gent who viewed.
He recognised the bargain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom