2000 Mercedes C-Class esprit c230 kompressor £800

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alanuk400

Car
2018 W222 Mercedes S-Class LWB & 2006 R171 SLK 55AMG
Quote:-
"high miles but runs sweet and burns no oil....it's a merc. faults.... some times it starts and some times it doesn't, very intermittent. i have put this down to a faulty solenoid on the starter or a weak battery. no big fix
also she won't select reverse gear until the car is switched off"

Does anyone have an idea what these faults could be?
http://www.usedcarsni.com/car_detai...y=1258392538_3bc846612b3b5254b455224437425424

I still haven't found a second car yet.

Alan

Last edited:
'High Mileage' How high is that ? Non Starting could be lots of things ! Reverse gear could be expensive ! Carefull !

just spoke to him and she is selecting reverse,he didnt know you hand to apply footbrake for reverse aswel as drive, so he says. tried doing him a deal with my diagnostic scanner i have forsale but no go.

"high miles but runs sweet and burns no oil....it's a merc. faults.... some times it starts and some times it doesn't, very intermittent. i have put this down to a faulty solenoid on the starter or a weak battery. no big fix

http://www.usedcarsni.com/car_detai...y=1258392538_3bc846612b3b5254b455224437425424

Alan

my uncle has a 99 e300td avantgarde for sale, prob out of your budget

I love the W202 plate :)

Strange speedo, not seen one like that? or is it a trick of the light + Never seen a W reg saloon before, only estates.

It`s gone

I love the W202 plate :)

Strange speedo, not seen one like that? or is it a trick of the light + Never seen a W reg saloon before, only estates.

My W202 saloon is on a W plate. I also know someone with a W202 saloon on an X plate.

Cars Northern Ireland - Used Cars NI. Second hand cars for sale.

Alan

Did you get it then?

Did you get it then?

No,I was working tonight, just finished, I was going to see it tomorrow seems I was too late.

Alan

i'm sure you'll get one soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom