2000 W210 E320 CDi Estate, auto, Blue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Philip1972

Car
E350 CDI convertible 2011
Time to sell the wifes car, need a 4x4 as we keep getting stuck in snow in the Alps, where we spending more and more time.

Its just passed its MOT with NO advisories (failed on brake pads which have been changed). 11 months remaining.

192000 miles, runs really very well. Has taken us to the Alps in France 3 times already this year, at 44 mpg.

Really a great car for ages and miles-of course it is not perfect, it not new and has done a reasonable amount of miles!

It has:

Electric memory cloth seats (grey) and the car is dark blue.

Bluetooth stereo fitted (original available)

Elect mirrors, elec windows, elec folding wing mirrors, elec steering column, soft close tailgate, built in dog net, rear pull out parcel shelf etc. ALL these work exactly as they should.

Comprehensive service history, part Mercedes then independent, please see pics of service book.

Currently fitted with winter snow tyres on alloys, 4 other alloys with legal tyres included if required.

Starts first time, everytime, even after being under 1 meter of snow for a week (that was last week).

Bad points: It has the common injector leak, I am not DIY capable of changing myself and after taking some advice, I decided to carry on driving it as is. Economy has not been impacted and I cant hear a chuffing noise. Is a reasonably easy fix for anyone who has the tools to fix.

The car runs great, no missing, is fast and as powerful as it should be, gear changes are silky smooth right from cold (better than my 7G car).

As usual there is a some rust, but much MUCH better than most. When it was MOTd last month I asked the tester about corrosion underneath and he said it was good, nothing that he could see. I will be posting photos up soon with detail on the rust, but basically some small surface rust in places and a spot on the tailgate. Believe you me, compared to some this is a beauty!

I dont know what its worth, but lets say £995.

As soon as the wife manages to get back from work in the day light, photos will be taken and posted.

By the way, if you want to check MOT history etc reg number is P31 PDB, but it will be returning to its original X plate upon sale.

Much against my better judgement, I am going to post some pics of a VERY dirty car. Wife doesnt home till its dark, so i cant wash it. I am away tomorrow until Sunday night, so as I have asked to pop them up, I will.
But PLEASE believe me, it looks like a different car when cleaned.

IMG_0686_zpsyw66c67v.jpg

IMG_0685_zpsw2zrvofl.jpg

IMG_0684_zps01pjgx6k.jpg

IMG_0683_zpsqdfsuloo.jpg

IMG_0682_zpsaem2skxv.jpg

IMG_0681_zpsap0gtyud.jpg

IMG_0680_zpsfuhksxxi.jpg

IMG_0678_zpszvibu4ts.jpg

IMG_0677_zpsjtw5sqhb.jpg

IMG_0676_zpsq5qvmmpk.jpg

IMG_0674%201_zpsvtgrlo5k.jpg

IMG_0673%201_zpsoez8xc9e.jpg