2004 c32amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzedUP

MB Enthusiast
Car
NA
Recently sold my 320 and bought a C32, which has the Quaife LSD , the thing is amazing to drive, it's so damn quick that's what got me...

Had no issues beating my friends Remaped 382bhp E55AMG and a 2006 911 Carrera, Think it's even quicker than my 400bhp C55AMG.

Not sure if it's standard think it has a standard pulley but not sure if it's been remaped as it's very quick yet it puts the power down so well with hardly any wheel spin.

I am very impressed with it.:thumb:

NewImage3_zps0c089311.jpg

NewImage2_zpse9740a06.jpg

NewImage_zpsbac2727a.jpg

It's nice when you want to cruise it will return decent mpg but when the mood takes you then the mpg goes down to 18/17mpg

No doubt it drinks allot, infact more than my C55AMG.

It's nice when you want to cruise it will return decent mpg but when the mood takes you then the mpg goes down to 18/17mpg

No doubt it drinks allot, infact more than my C55AMG.

Don't get the pulley upgraded then lol I'm lucky to get 15mpg lol....8 if you Cain it after a trip reset! Great cars though! Just doesnt have the 55 sound track unfortunately

This 32 is no way standard, it's very very fast!

Steve, 63 is amazing engine, I love it...

The 32 is my everyday, it's such a beast!

BenzedUP said:
This 32 is no way standard, it's very very fast!

Steve, 63 is amazing engine, I love it...

The 32 is my everyday, it's such a beast!

But so is a C55.

Two great cars you have there but IMHO too similar. I'd see you in a c63 or an E55k or better still a CLS55k.

There is no finer AMG than a CLS55...

I like the C, it's small and easy to drive everyday, handles great too, the LSD in the C32 makes it even nicer to drive!

E, CLS are very nice but too big, had a 211 and it was abit too big.

C32 and C55 drive totally different, trust me!

Welcome to the c32 club..Great looking car with super performance.
But 29 mpg???

Yes it's all about knowing how to drive it properly, I was low on fuel and the next service station was 20miles so I was cruising at 55- 60mph.
Trick is not to use the brakes and let the car slow down and gently get up to speed when you need to...

Getting your foot right off the accelerator on downhills makes the biggest difference. My wife always has a little bit of trailing throttle and can't see more than 26mpg. The ecu will only cut the fuel on overrun if you completely release the pedal I believe.

Should've moved the camera a little to the right so we can see the petrol gauge...As Benzedup says, gotta be "low on fuel"to get mileage like that ;)

Was an early morning run from Horsham to Millbrook proving ground. M25 just before the rush. Traffic moves steady but not particularly quickly at that time of day, ideal conditions for good mpg. I was on my way to a day with CAT Driver Training, hooning about in Caterham 7's, so happy to wait for my adrenalin fix too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom