2007 SLK55 AMG with P030 Pack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilith

Car
SLK55 AMG , BMW M4, Yamaha MT10, Yamaha XSR900, Toyota Aygo
Hi All,
I'm Selling my 2007 SLK55 AMG.
The Car has done 68k miles ,but as it is my daily driver so is might have a couple more when some one comes to look at it. However, For the last few months I have changed jobs and have been cycling and as a results my mileage has dropped so its only used at the weekends now.
The reason for the sale is I'm moving to London and there is a 1 year waiting list for a parking permit in the area I'm going to be living so I can't really have a car there as its not practical.
Anyway, on to the car.
It is a Fully Loaded (not a single blanking plate on the dash) SLK55 with the Very rare P030 Pack which includes:

Stiffer and lowered suspension over a normal SLK55
Bigger 360mm front disks (non P030 has 340mm)
The 5 spoke 18 inch Light wight split rim AMG wheels
The P030 Steering wheel which is Smaller,fatter and lined with alcantara
The car is also Delimited to 186MPH
I have had the car tuned by PCS in horndeanwho have fitted the following mods for me ( I have the Recipts for all the work done)

Kleeman headers
ECU tune
Completely rebuilt exhaust

These combine to give 395hp and 420lbft and an exhaust that is 98Db at max idle revs (4000rpm) so it is able to go on most UK tracks (but loud enough to turn heads)
I have recently had the Front brakes replaced (about 1 month ago) which is about 1.8-2k to do just the front disks and pads due to the rarity of the P030 SLK there is no after market cheap parts(although I do use yellow stuff pads)
As you can see in the pictures there is a red and black theme to the car. I have had the wheels lined and the "claws" at the front coloured as well as the calipers.
This car has been to the Nurburgring twice and had 1 UK track day in the 18 months i have owned the car and it is nothing but fun on the track.
I'm looking for £16k Ono
The car is based in worthing West Sussex
If you have ANY questions about the car please feel free to ask.
I will now spam the thread with pictures of the car (and one of the exhaust off the car showing its current layout)

Video of how the Exhaust currently sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-DW-aG0U2Q

Price Reduced to £14000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom