2007 Viano problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DonaldDUKW

Hi,
I have a Viano with 3 recent problems - 1 & 2 happened at the same time.

1). Electric passenger seat stopped working.
2). Electric passenger mirror stopped working - from driver & passenger controls.

3). It has automatic headlight adjustment - they are adjusted too high & I keep getting flashed.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Don

Not sure about the seat - fuse?
Mirror - do you mean the wing mirror? There is no passenger adjustment and it has to be selected by the driver.
Headlight adjustment. There is no specific adjustment as the Viano has air suspension which maintains the vehicle level. Sounds though someone has set the headlight mountings too high. Either that or the levelling mechanism is not working.

Mirror and seat are powered from the door controller so look at the fuse for that.
As above there is no hight adjustment as its self leaving with air suspension, unless someone has bodged springs on the rear, then you will have problems.
They might just need setting up at an MOT station.

Thanks Marku and zenman63.

Electric window I meant to say - not mirror - sorry. Are they both from one fuse? Is it under the passenger seat or in the main fusebox in the engine bay?

I'll try to get a wiring diagram.

Cheers
Don

Everything in the door works from the door controller, that has just one fuse.
It will be under the bonnet in the control box.

Fuses

Hi all,

Found 2 25amp fuses under seat in fusebox. User guide says they are the controller fuses ( 1 = Left Door, 12 = Right door). I swapped them but no change. Driver side still works but the electric passenger mirror or seat don't.

Perhaps it's the controller.... £££ no doubt.

Don

The passenger seat fuse is no 26 in the engine compartment and the door controls for the passenger side is fuse no 1 under the seat. Your Viano doesn't necessarily have air suspension and if so does have a headlamp range control which is fused at no 15. If you come across a wiring diagram don't keep it to yourself as I have yet to find one.

It could be the door controller yes.

Marku what diagrams do you need?

It could be the door controller yes.

Marku what diagrams do you need?

You have a wiring diagram? Never been able to find any info on the Viano although there seems to be stuff about for the Vito. In fact I would be grateful for almost any info but particularly the wiring diagram.

I have epc and wis and assess to star developer

Are there diagrams on the EPC? Can't say I have ever looked just assumed there wasn't. I must admit that I tend to rely on the local dealer for most work on the Viano as it is our daily vehicle and the 450 keeps me more than occupied.

That's quite something even has a part number! Didn't know such a thing existed - will go through it at leisure. Have to say the Vianos electrics are a mystery to me and hopefully it will answer a few questions. Thanks - much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom