2012 E220 CDI Estate Avantgarde

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

isleaiw

All

Selling my E class estate as my work circumstances have changed and now get a company car.

It was first registered in August 2012, and I bought it in Jan 2013 with 3000 miles on the clock. The first owner apparently traded it for an ML after inheriting some money..... I bought it from the main dealer in Sheffield.

It is silver with black leather interior. It has now done 43000 miles - mainly on motorways. It has full service history - the first service at 15500 at MB Sheffield and the second at Europa MB in Sheffield at 31000 miles. It has just had 4 new tyres - rears at about 41k, the fronts today ready for sale.

In addition to the usual spec - which includes ILS with bending bi-xenon lights, full leather, electric tailgate, front and rear parking sensors etc - it has 18" alloys which i think come with an appearance pack.

It has been meticulously looked after and has been my pride and joy. I have covered about 40000 miles in 14 months and nothing has gone wrong. Its averaged about 46 mpg according to the trip at an average speed of 43mph.

Car is located in Chesterfield.

Price £19250 ono

Thanks for reading

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom