2012 w204 c class n/s lower wing mirror cover (not-foldable).

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ICE.T

Car
2012 W204 C220 CDI BLUE EFFICIENCY
Hello everyone so glad to be back on this site after so long with previous 180 Merc....I have recently got a 2012 w204 c220 cdi, really happy with it...alas some blurt at some point smashed my n/s mirror housing whilst parked on half on pavement outside my house (no garage). The weird thing is only the lower mirror cover was broken...the upper cover, led indicator & mirror is fine...just the small plastic lower cover was smashed...don't know how it happened without damaging the whole mirror unit/car etc.!) I went online to look for this & bought by mistake (what seemed like right one ?) but unfortunately is the lower cover for folding mirrors and mine are non-foldable ! The correct code for the part that I need is A3160413 : have been online since trying without success to get this small part but it seems that only full n/s mirror units are available at top price which I can't afford & don't even need. I need help, has anybody got the full n/s unit for low price or just the lower (non-fold) cover for sale. Which leads me to the point of posting on General Discussions page : Can anyone give me contact details etc., of mercedes breakers in the North West (preferably Merseyside/Liverpool) as I can't seem to get a straight answer from them online or otherwise...thanking you all in advance...Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom