2013 W204 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Saloon for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keejoonc

Car
C63 AMG
Due to moving back to Australia, time has come to sell my car.
I've looked into taking it with me but unfortunately it's too much hassle for me to deal with right now so here I am.

Specs of the car are as follows:

- 13 Plate W204 C63 AMG
- Diamond White
- Approx 39k miles
- Two previous owners
- Full MBSH (Last B service done in January 2017, ATF fluid change done in 2016 so no big outlays for you)
- MOT till May 2018
- Eurocharged v5 remap including handheld unit
- Black designo leather in excellent condition (no ugly wear on side bolsters like you see in a lot of other cars)
- Optional 19 inch black multi spoke wheels
- Harman Kardon Sound system
- Red brake caplipers
- PPP steering wheel trimmed in alcantara with red stitching
- BMC air filters (cleaning kit included)
- 2 trackers installed
- DAB radio
- Genuine BOCA carbon fibre rear diffusers (standard diffuser available as well)
- Carbon dipped wing mirrors, spoiler, front splitter, bluetooth antenna)
- 507 graphite grey side stripes
- Upgraded MCT software
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres all around (new rears put on in May and done very little mileage so still like new)
- Other standard features including sat nav, tilt and slide sunroof, heated sports seats, folding mirrors, 3 way programmable memory front seats, speed limit display, rear dimming mirrors, dual zone climate control, bi xenon adaptable headlights, daytime running LED lights, highbeam assist

The car is located in Aberdeen city centre.

The car is HPI clear and 100% owned by myself.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I will be listing the car for sale on either AutoTrader or Pistonheads next week.

Price is £28,500 ONO

Forgot to mention the car was purchased from a MBClub forum member ScottBacon 2 years ago with approx. 32,500 miles on the clock.

I remember Scott having a couple of C63s from an M3 forum I'm on - is this the car he had which had a Quaife diff fitted or was that a different one?

I remember Scott having a couple of C63s from an M3 forum I'm on - is this the car he had which had a Quaife diff fitted or was that a different one?

Not sure whether he had the diff on it. I don't think he said that so probably not.

Deposit taken on the car now with pick up expected by end of this week. Will be sad to see her go :(

I ended up here from the other thread so I see the car. Looks very nice but mileage a bit high for me. If I manage to secure another one in white I will be copying your exterior styling. Hope the sale goes without a hitch my friend!

I ended up here from the other thread so I see the car. Looks very nice but mileage a bit high for me. If I manage to secure another one in white I will be copying your exterior styling. Hope the sale goes without a hitch my friend!

Honestly, I wouldn't get too hung up on mileage if I were you. I wouldn't consider cars with unusually high mileage but personally +4 year old car with 39k miles isn't that high of a mileage and would focus more on how well the car has been looked after. Good luck with your search.

Yeah, I hear you bud. I think I've just got my head in a place where I am looking for low mileage to avoid some perceived wear and tear but as you said it could be low mileage but absolutely ragged and not taken care of. I may need to re-calibrate myself to align with average mileage usage versus the age. It's the dilemma of how old the car is and the lifetime of non-service components, consideration of average mileage with good service, maintenance , cleaning and driving style.
Hmmm, someone needs to give me a shake because I might paint myself into a corner and never get one of these beauties :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom