2014 c63 parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EDDIE12

Car
2014 C63 AMG SALOON
I've removed the following parts from my 2014 C63 saloon @ 6000 miles. All parts are in new condition. All prices are plus postage.

GENUINE C63 STEERING WHEEL TRIM - £65.00

GENUINE C63 FRONT GRILL AND AMG GRILL BADGE - £250.00

GENUINE C63 DRL LED LIGHTS AND BUMPER TRIMS - £230.00

List them on Gumtree also mate, was just looking at C63 parts on there and your prices seem quite good

I've removed the following parts from my 2014 C63 saloon @ 6000 miles. All parts are in new condition. All prices are plus postage.

GENUINE C63 STEERING WHEEL TRIM - £65.00

GENUINE C63 FRONT GRILL AND AMG GRILL BADGE - £250.00

GENUINE C63 DRL LED LIGHTS AND BUMPER TRIMS - (DRL LIGHTS SOLD)

DRL TIGHTS SOLD!!!!! DRL BUMPER TRIMS - £70.00:thumb:

Hi, how much would you do the grille and DRL surrounds for, delivered? Would there be a deal to be had, if they're still available that is?

Thanks in advance,
Rich

Hi Rich. Would do free delivery too the UK Mainland which would probably cost around £30.

Could you do £300.00 for the grille and DRL surrounds, delivered?

Rich

Please can you give me part number for the steering trim so I can see what retail is before making an offer.

Please can you give me part number for the steering trim so I can see what retail is before making an offer.

Am not at home at the minute but the lowest offer would be £50 delivered if that's any use?

Am not at home at the minute but the lowest offer would be £50 delivered if that's any use?

I will need part number to check retail price before purchase if you can send me it when your home?

Hi Eddie, what's the best price you'll do for just the DRL surrounds delivered? (If they're still available)

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi Rich, if this offer is still on the table you have a deal.
Hi Eddie, sorry for not getting back in touch sooner.

I got sorted with the bits elsewhere, thanks for giving me second chance though.

Good luck with the sale!

Rich

Hi Eddie, sorry for not getting back in touch sooner.

I got sorted with the bits elsewhere, thanks for giving me second chance though.

Good luck with the sale!

Rich

No problem Rich:thumb:

Please send me your email address and i will PayPal you the money.

PhilT said:
Any news to my post above?

His listings are on eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom