2014 SLK55 Outside air temp..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

njkmr

Guys,
would this have been an Option as first purchase.?
Seems a bit stingy to not have this on a car of that value.
I do like to know how cold it is getting for safety reasons when driving.
Cant seem to find one on mine..:wallbash:

I don't know about your car, but on my 2012 C-class the external temperature is only displayed on the central information panel when it's switched to the basic mileage display using the steering wheel left/right buttons.

image-660495569.jpg

Stolen from t'Internet. Sorry, it's an American version but hopefully you'll get the idea.

From memory, as I sold my SLK55 in September, it's on the trip computer screen between the speedo and tacho, but I seem to remember it's not available when only speed is displayed.

Try scrolling through the trip displays and I'm sure it'll appear in either the bottom right or left corner.

RR

From memory, as I sold my SLK55 in September, it's on the trip computer screen between the speedo and tacho, but I seem to remember it's not available when only speed is displayed.

Try scrolling through the trip displays and I'm sure it'll appear in either the bottom right or left corner.

RR

Maybe not the bottom right or left corner...but close!!

Indeed, as they've all said above - only available on one of the screen configs for the TRIP selection. Toggle round them and it will appear.

Many Thanks Guys,
found it where you said.....
This had bugged me for the last few months.
I should have asked sooner.
Great Forum.:thumb:

Attachments

• temp gauge.jpg
    temp gauge.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 10
found it where you said.....
This had bugged me for the last few months.
Glad you found it :thumb:

It took me ages to work out where the Speedtronic / Limiter speed setting was too. In my defence, I'm red/green colour blind which makes it very difficult to see :fail

Glad you found it :thumb:

It took me ages to work out where the Speedtronic / Limiter speed setting was too. In my defence, I'm red/green colour blind which makes it very difficult to see :fail

By coincidence I too am colour blind ...red/green
Or should I say I see colours differently too the majority of people...:D

By coincidence I too am colour blind ...red/green
Or should I say I see colours differently too the majority of people...:D
Roughly 1 in 12 males of northern European decent have red/green colour blindness - making it by far the most common form - a manifestation of which is that seeing small red illuminated tick marks on a black background is nigh on impossible in daylight.

So why did Mercedes-Benz think that was a good idea for their SLK speedo design :dk: :fail

Because it's not a problem for 11 out of 12 males?

^ Smartar$e

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom