2014MY e63 sales brochure for UK?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkACLS

Car
2014 W212 E63 AMG 5.5 BiTurbo
Hi,

Does anyone have a scan of the 2014MY UK E-Class sales brochure / price list that covers the E63. I'm trying to figure out what was standard equipment and what was optional.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi,

Does anyone have a scan of the 2014MY UK E-Class sales brochure / price list that covers the E63. I'm trying to figure out what was standard equipment and what was optional.

I have a MY2016 price list, but not a MY2014. I believe the only "extra" that became standard over that period was the Reversing Camera, so it would be a reasonable reference if you want a copy.

Alternatively, go to a MB dealer and ask them for a copy of the OASIS report which will give you all the info you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a MY2016 price list, but not a MY2014. I believe the only "extra" that became standard over that period was the Reversing Camera, so it would be a reasonable reference if you want a copy.

Alternatively, go to a MB dealer and ask them for a copy of the OASIS report which will give you all the info you want.

That would be great! Thanks!

Please pm me your email address and I'll mail it to you.

Isn't it online somewhere.

I googled mine and found the PDF of the brochure and price list somewhere on an MB site.

Thanks Phil for sending that over.

They must have changed a few bits since 2014 to 2016. I've noticed the following:

A 2016 E63 (non s) would have a front apron and splitter in body colour, rear trim strip in high-gloss black, side sill panels with body-coloured inserts and no lip spoiler on the boot lid.

My car, a 2014 E63 (non s) has the front apron in body colour, with splitter in silver shadow, rear trim strip in silver shadow, side sill panels with silver shadow inserts and a body coloured lip spoiler on the boot lid.

I've also ascertained that I have what appears to be only 2 cost options on my car: AMG rear axle limited-slip differential lock (option 471) and Keyless-go (option p17).

I must have one of the lowest spec'd E63s in the country :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom