2016 C43 remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well done guys on the remap. Can you both post your graphs please as would be interesting to see the curves on the new C43.

Cheers Jules

Here Jules! Lol

ForumRunner_20170112_000116.jpg

Second that on Super Unleaded, believe it says 96 Ron inside the filler cap - with a note in the handbook regarding lower performance if normal unleaded is used.

DMS quoted me £1000 + VAT for their 436bhp mod on the C43.

Mercedes said to me normal unleaded was fine! :doh:

Impressive power. I would be using super unleaded to maximise performance.

So the remap has been done and I must say I'm very impressed at the results. It was done by DMS which was very professional. Unfortunately I was unable to get it into a dyno before the map but after it the results were 411 bhp and 413 ft lbs torque, this was running on standard fuel which I will be running through with Vpower from now on and will then test again. I will try upload the output later.
Hi, I'm in a similar position to you. Recently bought C43. Looking for added performance. Torn between re-map from DMS or Brabus PowerXtra B30-410. Were you happy with your re-map?
DMS quote better performance and more reasonable price. Brabus offers the security of warranty.
Anyone any thoughts on best option?

Any updates here folks

New e43 owner here

Spoken to DMS already having had previous cars done by them.

Keen to maintain warranty though

I’ve got a quote from Brooklands for the Brabus upgrade for my E43
Just mulling it over

£2,400 all in

DMS is £1,400 plus vat although as an ex customer they would do it at £1,100 plus vat

Brabus maintains the warranty of course.
£1,400 + VAT just for a remap or is there more involved?

Few modifications have a residual value, but I suspect a Brabus tune might be one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom