2017 Audi S6 Avant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Congratulations very nice.

I really didn't like the RS6. The flared wheel arches and huge wheels don't do it for me.

I loved the original RS6 (and the contemporary RS4). They were subtle and at first glance could have been any old TDI.

It's a lovely colour - I remember you posted up about this a while back.

As said, the RS6 is the equivalent of the M5 / AMG.

This is more of a GT isn't it... something a bit more special than the run of the mill A6.

I'd love to hear the B&O system but as I understand it, the BOSE is a bit more lively.

This is the kind of car which is starting to appeal as it makes up for the lack of brutal speed in other areas which I appreciate.

The BOSE upgrade stereo system is awesome (£1000 option). It completely blows the HK in our SL out of the water. I can't imagine how much better the B&O system could be for £5k though!

BOSE is a great system, had it on a couple of A8s but I've also had (and got) B&O and it just blows the BOSE system out the water in terms of depth of sound. I'm glad I wasn't the one to tick that particular option box buying the car new though ££££!

Worth it for all the beautiful speakers grilles scattered throughout the cabin and the cool tweeters which rise from the dashboard.

Read an interesting article a while back written by some acoustic expert who said the best B&O system can be found in the Q7 as the cabin space acts like a big box and B&O were able to cram in a few more speakers than in the A8 and get the system absolutely spot on in that.

It's a lovely colour - I remember you posted up about this a while back.

As said, the RS6 is the equivalent of the M5 / AMG.

This is more of a GT isn't it... something a bit more special than the run of the mill A6.

I'd love to hear the B&O system but as I understand it, the BOSE is a bit more lively.

This is the kind of car which is starting to appeal as it makes up for the lack of brutal speed in other areas which I appreciate.

Absolutely, it's basically what an E500 sport estate would be if MB offered them in the UK.

The thing is though, this still has pretty much the same performance as some very big hitting cars due to the double clutch gearbox and quattro system. It's the same engine as the RS6 with smaller turbos and a few internal components different.

Not a vast amount of noise and drama though which works for me.

I completely get why people want AMG or M or RS. Just not me anymore.

I do want to own a V12 Ferrari though, that may or may not happen, but if it does it will be wrapped up in cotton wool and enjoyed rarely. They just aren't daily cars like the Audi.

As lovely as it is I guess the only downside is the awful economy as detailed in your Sig. :p

Give me a chance Ant I'm only 50 miles in!

It think it's going to struggle to get into the 20's though without any open road running.

Interior pics please

Just popped out and snapped a few quickly, excuse the quality.

qrhfS0A.jpg

HrEDQAT.jpg

LBi644U.jpg

ePqDyES.jpg

Is the iPad screen retractable Alan?

What that big stick in the middle? :D

That is lovely... I too have an S6 albeit the 5.2 V10 Saloon and its just a sleeper... not many know what it is... Sadly I'm selling it as I have other cars now....

Is the iPad screen retractable Alan?

Yes, see pick 1 with is stowed away. There's a button to the right of the centre vents which opens and closes it. It opens automatically on start up.

All the information on that screen is also available on the screen between the dials on the dash which is also an LCD display. It's a nice set up as you can have sat nav or radio on either/both.

I've found once I got everything set as I want I close it down.

That is lovely... I too have an S6 albeit the 5.2 V10 Saloon and its just a sleeper... not many know what it is... Sadly I'm selling it as I have other cars now....

It's the sleeper appearance that really appealed to me. The C7 also provided such a great air suspension set up that is was way more comfortable to previous versions, which were all a bit on the firm side.

Very nice, congratulations!

I had a Samoa orange Amplified TT a few years back, I enjoyed it and the unusual colour attracted attention.

Nice being different to the 50 shades of grey that's out there.

Lovely car, congratulations. It will looks great when the chrome bits have been wrapped :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom