2019 C-class coupe revealed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, on the road, I've never hit 130mph, let alone the 155mph which my e Class is supposed to do. It's rare I get to 90mph when overtaking.

Did briefly get up to 140mph in our SLK200 on the autobahn (no it wasn't downhill with the wind behind us, though we did have the top up) during our trip to the Dolomites and back. Occasionally went a bit faster than that on the autobahn driving other cars when I lived in Hamburg. I find that driving much above 100mph for any sustained period, requires far too much concentration to be enjoyable. Above 150mph for anything other than a short period and I'm getting outside of my comfort zone to be honest, especially when there may be other cars about. So, 130mph is a reasonable limit IMHO.

Well, on the road, I've never hit 130mph, let alone the 155mph which my e Class is supposed to do. It's rare I get to 90mph when overtaking.

Why are you holding out for the 400d then? [emoji23] I guess you want to get to 90 as fast as possible

I have news btw, need to email you today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you holding out for the 400d then? [emoji23] I guess you want to get to 90 as fast as possible

Any news yet if that 400d is going to find it’s way into a C Class James? Or any further info on the 300de that you can share, cost, performance etc ?

Any news yet if that 400d is going to find it’s way into a C Class James? Or any further info on the 300de that you can share, cost, performance etc ?

All that info will be out next month along with the price list. I’m not expecting the 400d in the C Class

It’s knowing it can! But tbh I’m more keen on the 40-70 acceleration...

Not a fan myself looks a bit bulky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom