21st Century Man

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Having just seen the adverts I feel compelled to purchase something to make my life that bit better (especially as I'm the Alpha male in our household, who does all the macho, rufty tufty, protect the family, stuff).

I just can't decide between:

L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser
or
Clinique For Men Anti Blemish Cleansing Foam

Aaaargh, these male grooming decisions are so hard :doh:.

Go out and buy a petrol engined chainsaw! Revving it up in the garden will make you feel manly even if you don't chop anything down.. :D

Cheers,

Gaz

Go out and buy a petrol engined chainsaw! Revving it up in the garden will make you feel manly even if you don't chop anything down.. :D

Cheers,

Gaz

The chain oil makes an excellent moisturiser:)

Grooming is over rated....

460748_10150998578254359_745444358_12102302_1636781815_o.jpg

Is it just me who finds the term 'male grooming' a bit disconcerting?

The humourous irony in these men's products adverts is the fact that the advertising agencies obviously don't want to alienate their chief market by suggesting they must be prissy and/or gay (by making the blokes in said adverts look too smooth and well-groomed), so they feel they have to promote their product with a bloke with 2-days worth of stubble on display - so he appears very manly and rugged, thus defeating the whole purpose of their product! :rolleyes: :)

Wire brush and dettol, the best cure for hemorrhoids I have ever used, caustic soda can be used if no dettol available, but remember to rinse well.

Clarins John and maybe just maybe you could be as handsome as me ( you ll need some some strong fake tan too lol )

I'm with Corned on this. Apparently this is David Gandy, a male model.

Get a shave, get a haircut, comb whats left - Now that would be grooming.

Our own *** looks this good on a bad day.

Last edited:
You are mistaken. That is actually *** after a slight groom

Were you dealing with your haemorrhoids, or is that just a convenient excuse?

[FONT=&quot]If your problem has a solution then...why worry about it? If your problem doesn’t have solution then...why worry about it? [FONT=&quot] :dk:[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I was actually thinking of Pierce Brosnan. Prior to him becoming 'worth it', I never saw him in film/on TV with a hair out of place.

Then he appears in a face cream ad, and - stubble!

How does having lovely reduced wrinkle lines and baby-soft skin (not that this works in the first place, of course :rolleyes:) help if you can't see these important 'scientific breakthroughs' through a screen of whiskers?

And, whilst we're on the subject, I couldn't help but notice that none of those whiskers (on a 50-odd-year-old bloke) was grey. Oh - hang on a mo... :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom