4 R129 Silver Arrows For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do love those run-out Silver Arrow SLs :rock: And even more so since I had the opportunity to see one in the flesh/sit in it at my local Merc dealer :)

It's a shame we didn't get the option our friends from acrossed the pond had, of the SL600 Silver Arrow. :(

Darren

I think you always miss old cars to a degree. There is a fifth one up for sale (Stephens) - just not seen quite so many up at any one time!

I think you always miss old cars to a degree. There is a fifth one up for sale (Stephens) - just not seen quite so many up at any one time!

I found that when i was looking for mine, there was a up surge of mystic blue sl's for sale now you dont see as many about, well not for sale

Raj

I would love a 129 Silver arrow or if not then one of the other special editions that were released near the end. Why is that none of these SL's have stayed with the main dealer network.

I would love a 129 Silver arrow or if not then one of the other special editions that were released near the end. Why is that none of these SL's have stayed with the main dealer network.

Its purely an age related thing and nothing else,, they are nice though

I drive past the autobahn dealer (A27 Lancing) fairly regularly on the way to my folks; they always have some lovely motors in there. I adore the silver arrow :rock:

They are handy with vampires

I favour hand to hand combat, and so my weapon of choice for vampire slaying is a silver dagger.

Malcolm I have to admit, it's been a while since I took on a gang of vampires, and so maybe my confidence for up-close combat is misguided. :D

Anyway, back to topic. I just love the Silver Arrows. Only ever seen one up close though, and was smitten...

It was a couple of years ago, and a family in a neighbouring caravan had one plus a Range Rover (which they towed with). He went off to work every day in the Range Rover, and left his Mrs to drive around topless.

It was a very liberally minded camp site. ;) :D

Malcolm I have to admit, it's been a while since I took on a gang of vampires, and so maybe my confidence for up-close combat is misguided. :D

Rob, as you feel you close quarter combat days are over may i interest you in soem silver bullets ;)

Rob, as you feel you close quarter combat days are over may i interest you in soem silver bullets ;)

You're the man!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom