42" TV for sale £60

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Hello

Anyone want a 42" TV for £60, the volume buttons broke, but I thought at that price you cant turn it down.

:bannana: :) :bannana:

I phoned the family dentist today. Asked him how much a tooth extraction would cost.
He said it would be £120 plus VAT.
I thought that was much too expensive so I asked him how much it would be if payment was in cash. Could he "lose" the VAT?
To which he agreed.
And then I asked how much discount would there be if the extraction was done without anesthetic.
He said £80, but it would be painful.
Then I asked how much it would be if a trainee dentist did the extraction and he dropped the price to £40 - but he did say that an untrained dentist would be much more painful.
Thinking £40 was still a bit steep, I asked if there would be a reduction if all his trainee dentists watched and they used the extraction as part of their education.
He reluctantly agreed and the price dropped to £20. But he did say having an audience would be traumatic and unpleasant and probably make the pain seem worse.
£20 was agreed.
So I asked him to book the wife in next Tuesday.

on a rainy night after coming out the pub, i jumped into a car coming up the road as it was wet and windy, as soon as i was inside it was so spooky, as the car started moving ,there was no driver and the engine was not even on. I was so scared, i jumped out as soon it slowed at the next building and ran into the next pub.

Two minues later, two men come in all wet and sweaty and one says, look there is the idiot that jumped in when we were pushing the car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom