500 SEC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm sure that thing gets more expensive each time it's listedo_O

What a horrible looking car. Don't get me wrong I love the sec and have owned two (560, 500) in the past......but that is horrid.

Unless I'm mistaken that's been for sale for years, and was £3k (ish) some time ago?

All of the other cars he's advertised of late have been sold for the 'best offer'.

So am I.

He's got a 'Carat Duchalet' (French for "Orange Vegetable from Butlins", presumably...) up for the same amount. If anything it's even worse than the 500 SEC. It really makes you want to buy a car when he's actually included a picture of a wheel arch repaired with duct tape...

He's spot-on with one thing, though; "THERE ARE MANY IDIOTS ON EBAY!". Presumably he's hoping one of them will buy the car.

Ooh good, this old heap again - I was wondering when it would make a return. Can't believe someone hasn't snapped it up yet. Highlight this time seems to be 'Car is still taxed' - er, so what?

this car has been for sale for a long time and i think he is alternating the adverts with black carat "duct tape" car.

who would want to buy that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom