500SEC with Lorinser kit...looks genuine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I hope someone does exactly what you recommend. It is quite tasteful and does have a certain period charm.

I think it's rather splendid and delightful. Just not got the space, inclination or cash for another project (possibly ever).

Just over £2k and reserve has been met. Wish I had the time and money/space

Love the wheels.

Nice to see something that isn't hammed up to be something it isn't or been utterly ruined.

Nice one!

Let's hear all about it then?

Just spotted this, that is nice, and unmolested. Also not a bad price.

First job is strip all of that body kit off and get treating the rust underneath it, to stop it getting any worse, and fix anything that is shot.

Well done casperclk on saving her.

Job done:
gearbox service with all new ruber gaskets
engine service
manifold gasket
silencers remooved and x pipe welded in
bought cream lether interior

What a lovely project you have yourself there CasperCLK ;)

Car is solid, just rust in rear wing.
Mechanically good jus little things like interior lights, sun roof,seat belt butlers needs to be sorted.
I'm driving it almost every day .
Gonna redo the paint job in spring when it Gina be dry and worm.

Car is solid, just rust in rear wing.
Mechanically good jus little things like interior lights, sun roof,seat belt butlers needs to be sorted.
I'm driving it almost every day .
Gonna redo the paint job in spring when it Gina be dry and worm.

Great if it is, have a look under the carpets in the boot, most of them start to go here, and under the rear window.

This was mine

j62M9abGUJiSpo3xubL_5YFPCsvqM_z7V-co714MBa2PGXTffUrOkPxgBk82CDFJLR3T0Xw-PrNf1zbo3v358P1OQ5W5iKe-iLTjQAneVv2FShgA_Q5OFafDXNHsC15rqRPNA-RCCXktiYMEU_v4awpDnRBe32WmF0-69Xcd2zODnx7PDflH-LMABx0vJqv4XIHP6X_6vHt1m11IE-gT9YS4y6YsriwVKEPlpFsMnQNHhp8cCYWP1_UhFBTBkEAAbHORO2uDvuiCnG_UxTheQRPS5JuTIKc9AXdZOuSMpFsGCGr_4skYp2nMGqHkoRbxclB0MoG0Qa8-1HVODCeN15v-e8ZQLOmL3-5Ii_jdVggzJVu6bgwij0R7SHptarhmfunqh5QAamOABSWNM07s0EjEULvuwvc4F7-TwNRx6w9boBpRkiQwVwsMHyAcv_rQKp2dmZZrXXiriEL6EcfOWDKoKsgRdF0mMbKeG2dkcsJKwvUcmBixcse9PAQP9N5UJOkXZvHiV7I-vNnE_PZUQ-u_s8d6jrdYJ6hUSkklPfY=w1280-h960-no

You can get the new bumper hangers from MB for reasonable money, 65 quid each I seem to remember.

b2IT-RailXrYvrt2YEYU25-5O5FZMgY1YVK-KYVO8whVVdMB3RckEXdsyl70phTvRgHwDrdA9_uiI2mJdtofgI9todVrFQzh460ttARTBKUQLOysax7ONEvV2qky50FsXw8JqXCfGsFJHZBz_ru9ugAVHpag5YaAhkpG7S5syGbNmfurWyiKlzwcv6fKIv22Yqf_iOAOHR84eDAc1vfxzq-UoEUIPrOIEr47ETjbfMtJa_OK5seDGeUXiid28HBw5gz01clnJXW58Yp2D73e22_kA2sLJOtiKTWauG302imJSQbnYwKqzgWJ0KjDASgqV1LSft32IoTR_Jb9Sz61saxSBWw0QxzmvwBcl01B9FoztQ7TSRvmMn3CUSuAQe_vTgNydw2JgXvTTSTf-drMj2yCtFdS3GAWXK3bPwlBJXgbvhfH7kjXx64JgkuV_-e0nj0Fd1i781yprjnVC3xjxwjxBOxALQq8mzIFkc-06VK3HCtPhcABSVuU5ukgarWhfqNbpftwE0NLZ5oZ0DpQC1HWBYvrQEttHvMTAekyqZY=w1280-h960-no

Last edited:
I would my self but in some places velour is just falling apart , worst please rear seats it is just disintegrating :(

A shame about the velour but you have to work with what you've got and not fight the car.

Good luck with what looks like a really nice little project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom