508 Navibox preinstallation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loujay

Car
GLA 200
Hi all,
Im new to the club and about to buy a 65 reg GLA 200, its in transit to dealer near me. I have been told that sat nav is not installed but I am confused whether I need to buy a Becker add on or a Garmin SD card? the VIN data card says it is a Audio 20.....any advise gratefully received!

What option code is the stereo (number not description please)

65 GLA is probably NTG5*1, but there is an Audio-20 that is Nav capable (with a SD card plugged in) (code 522) and an Audio-20 that is not (code 520 I think) - so need to be sure you actually have a Nav Capable Audio 20

Cheers

R

What option code is the stereo (number not description please)

65 GLA is probably NTG5*1, but there is an Audio-20 that is Nav capable (with a SD card plugged in) (code 522) and an Audio-20 that is not (code 520 I think) - so need to be sure you actually have a Nav Capable Audio 20

Cheers

R

Hi Richard,

the information on the VIN data sheets says that its a 523 Radio Audio 20....does that help?

thanks again
Lou

OK, so that is pre the NTG5*1 facelift, i.e NTG4.5. You need to check if it has the Nav Pre-wire which is code 508
If you have that you can plug in a becker map pilot.
R

OK, so that is pre the NTG5*1 facelift, i.e NTG4.5. You need to check if it has the Nav Pre-wire which is code 508
If you have that you can plug in a becker map pilot.
R

Thats great....the vin sheet says the 508 Navibox preinstalled...so becker it is
many thanks
Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom