620 Bhp E55 Tuning & Dyno

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
A beast of an E55 in with us Monday for Tuning & Dyno's @ MSL Performance!!!
Equipped with:
180 mm crank pulley
Kleemans Headers...
550 injectors
82mm throttle body
Carbon intake
Forge split custom cooling
Belt wrap kit
5 piece pulley kit
Fabberge exhaust system
Colder spark plugs
Eurocharged TCU Remap
Forge Cooler
Tuned to:
526.95 Whp (621.80 Bhp)
609.17 Ft Lbs Torque (718.82 Ft Lbs Torque)

[YOUTUBE]mMuO8M7MUAc[/YOUTUBE]

A beast of an E55 in with us Monday for Tuning & Dyno's @ MSL Performance!!!
Equipped with:
180 mm crank pulley
Kleemans Headers...
550 injectors
82mm throttle body
Carbon intake
Forge split custom cooling
Belt wrap kit
5 piece pulley kit
Fabberge exhaust system
Colder spark plugs
Eurocharged TCU Remap
Forge Cooler
Tuned to:
526.95 Whp (621.80 Bhp)
609.17 Ft Lbs Torque (718.82 Ft Lbs Torque)

[YOUTUBE]mMuO8M7MUAc[/YOUTUBE]

Wow Acid, big results, not far from my own car's spec, but is this a forum members car
am really interested to weather the 82mm TB is trouble free, and to how it was fitted and mapped, is this your work? I spoke briefly with you on this very subject a few months back, but we never got chance to conclude our conversation, can you give me an update on your thoughts on this, I currently have both 82mm and 90mm TB with me curiosity of a friend here, but been waiting to learn a little more on the fitting and mapping.

Regards

R.

I am interested to know some more about reability of the 82mm TB. mine setup is similar except throttle body.
Please guys shed some light here

Absolutely love that!! Great sound and even cooler that it's an Estate car with crazy power!!

Mind blowing power!!! I'm warming up to the idea of a fast E55 in either estate or saloon form. Even went to see one but it was mis-described (mildly put). Is this the fastest E55 in the country or are there even faster examples??

Does it belong to the chap in Edinburgh on here? I seem to recall his is silver and has had a few bits done.

Good numbers Acid:thumb:

This is a quick car, I've taken it for a quick blast, it sounds good too:thumb::D

The split cooling is a work of art!!

Wow ! Great work would love to see this thing on the road !

Mind blowing power!!! I'm warming up to the idea of a fast E55 in either estate or saloon form. Even went to see one but it was mis-described (mildly put). Is this the fastest E55 in the country or are there even faster examples??

There are quicker 55's, as this one hasn't got a weistec blower on it. This is Cookies car, he's from birmingham i believe. Great sound, i believe he spent a Big amount on the aftermarket exhaust.

600+ is possible with Kleemann Headers, and a upd 77mm Sc pulley. Although cooling has obviously got to be looked at also. Good luck with your 55 search.

Good numbers Acid:thumb:

This is a quick car, I've taken it for a quick blast, it sounds good too:thumb::D

The split cooling is a work of art!!

Haven't seen his cooling in the flesh, but did see a load of photo's previously. He paid Forge motorsport to design it didn't he. Big Heat exchanger, and an interesting different location for split cooling tank/res. I believe there is less pipework, with it all being in the same vicinity.

There are quicker 55's, as this one hasn't got a weistec blower on it. This is Cookies car, he's from birmingham i believe. Great sound, i believe he spent a Big amount on the aftermarket exhaust.

600+ is possible with Kleemann Headers, and a upd 77mm Sc pulley. Although cooling has obviously got to be looked at also. Good luck with your 55 search.

Weistec blower! Spent last night watching videos on YT :eek: Do they come up for sale? Many converted in the UK? :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom