6310i or Viseeo for W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alexmoon

Car
W211 270CDi
I have a W211 (02) that has a phone cradle in the arm rest. I understand I need a Nokia 6130i for it to work. Should I get one of these on eBay or go for the Bluetooth Viseeo. I have an iPhone at present but I'll be changing my phone soon. Your help much appreciated.

The best bet if to look for A Nokia 6310 or 6310i as it will charge while it's in the cradle and it's something that is already fitted the Phone wont cost too much I would say around £10 but if u get the viseeo they u don't have to worry about changing Phones as it will work with anything that has Bluetooth

Mas

So you would always leave Nokia in the car as a second phone? This would mean then having two numbers – for Nokia and your main phone? Or use Nokia for both but take it with you when you leave car?

Best to leave it in the cradle as the car "only" phone, and have your other newer phone with you. Either that or get a VISEEO.....£150 online from Australia where thay are made

After 10 months using a "new" 6310i as the car phone I have now opted for the Viseeo and love it.

So, I have for sale my mint 6310i phone if your interested :rolleyes: otherwise the advice has to be get the Viseeo.

If buying from abroad be aware that, strictly, import duty and VAT may be chargeable if Customs get hold of the package.........

Marc

Another for the Viseeo MB-2 , i cant see the point of having a car phone when anyone whos going to call you will do so on your main mobile!

I use a Nokia N95 8GB normally and my car came with a 6310i.

I love all the features of the N95 so I took a simple option. Call forwarding to the car phone.

Simply switch off your main phone and then any incoming calls divert to the car.

After 10 months using a "new" 6310i as the car phone I have now opted for the Viseeo and love it.

So, I have for sale my mint 6310i phone if your interested :rolleyes: otherwise the advice has to be get the Viseeo.

If buying from abroad be aware that, strictly, import duty and VAT may be chargeable if Customs get hold of the package.........

Marc

They are sent from the UK for £155 ........so no tax :bannana:

Dear cusotmer, Thanks for your email, the delivery is from London UK , so you don't have to pay anything extra,

Regards
David

Mercedes Benz Bluetooth car kit cradle ViseeO MBU 1000 on eBay (end time 24-Dec-09 11:12:22 GMT)

Last edited:
Viseoo for me too. Works with my two phones and my wifes. Only issue with my Wifes Blackberry is it won't download the phonebook.

Will all BT phones work with the Viseeo? I'm thinking of getting a new phone next year (SE Xperia 10) and am worried that it might not work with it. Is there a list of compatable phones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom