A Big Public Thankyou to 124 Works

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

camerafodder

MB Enthusiast
Car
VW Touareg R-line Tech, Toyota IQ2
Thanks to Ian and his grandson and Aandyy of course for the day spent on a C service for my E320. Brake pads, engine oil Air/Oil/fuel filters, ATF oil and filter change star diagnostics, cups of tea, steak pie from round the corner and much more (apart from hobnobs which apparently Aandyy really has eaten!). A pleasure to spend £395 with someone who cares. :thumb: I can highly recommend 124 Works. :D My gearbox has never been so smooth!

Thanks to Ian and his grandson and Aandyy of course for the day spent on a C service for my E320. Brake pads, engine oil Air/Oil/fuel filters, ATF oil and filter change star diagnostics, cups of tea, steak pie from round the corner and much more (apart from hobnobs which apparently Aandyy really has eaten!). A pleasure to spend £395 with someone who cares. :thumb: I can highly recommend 124 Works. :D My gearbox has never been so smooth!

Nice to hear it. :thumb:

Hob Knobs??????

I thought I did well to get "rich tea" digestives when I visited 124 works.....

The coffee and if it werent for the fact I was driving, I could have scored a pint off IBW....

I'm worried - it's not the first thread *** has referred to them using the 'knobs' word.

I think Ian was right about 'The Flying Handbag" ....................

I'm worried - it's not the first thread *** has referred to them using the 'knobs' word.

I think Ian was right about 'The Flying Handbag" ....................

Yes, I probably was referring to my local safety camera partnerships :ban::ban:

I know nothing of this "Flying Handbag" but apparently its not the best place for "flying Scotsmen" to go upon later conversations with IBW.

I am still curious as to why Ian thinks "the Flying Handbag" is a good night out...

Last edited:
I'm hearing such good things from these guys, I am wondering just exactly when they will be opening the New Zealand division??

As my more recent thread thanking Ian seems to have been deleted :devil:

I'll use this older one instead!

Thankyou Ian I shall enjoy fitting my new sensors tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't stop for a beer but I'd have lost 1 point if I did! (Ask John LOL). Maybe next time though mate.

Big thanks also to Trapperjohn (nice to meet you old chap) who washed my car for me simply to to satisfy his own wild obsession!:thumb: :bannana: :p, Its never been so shiny, I owe you one!...or probably several :D

Now, mods, where's my thread gone? :dk:

Last edited:
Entirely my leisure. I did miss a bit on a wheel, you will have to bring it back for me to finish. It’s a stonking looking car. Great to meet you too, keep them airwaves a’singing.
What’s this about an obsession? Who, me, what, never. At least I don’t lock my bin away like the wonderful people in the unit next to Ian’s. Really nice to see the small businessmen helping each other out! We await the installation of the minefields alongside GPMG pits with arcs of fire covering the very last mm up to Ian’s unit. (You had to be there folks) You could not make it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom