A-class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gl boy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes ML 350 , E220 cabriolet Amg premium plus , Porsche 968 sports
Yet again my courtesy car is a new a class !!!!!
Last time I was loaned one 3 weeks ago I did my back in it getting in !!!!
Had another a class today , this time I knew what to expect , didn't disappoint me !!!!
Really don't know how anyone over 5ft gets in to one of these cars from the drivers side !!! I struggled to clear my head through the door/ roof top once my bum was in the seat , having to mean forward and then twist my neck down and push in doesn't seem the way to enter a car , my SL / E class and my old 968 porsche are a doddle to get in to compared to this , which I though was aimed at the less agile of people :wallbash: anyone else experience this ?

When I had my CLK, they gave me an old style A class as a courtesy car, which was 'orrible.

When I took my C class in a for its service, though, they gave me a CLS Shooting Brake, which ultimately resulted me in buying my own CLS.

You need to have a word with the service manager and air your grievance. If the A class is too small, tell him you are not happy with their choice. See what he has to say. He might just append a note to your file recommending you get a more appropriate vehicle.

If you keep stumm, they'll keep fobbing you off with an inferior courtesy car.

You need to have a word with the service manager and air your grievance. If the A class is too small, tell him you are not happy with their choice. See what he has to say. He might just append a note to your file recommending you get a more appropriate vehicle.

If you keep stumm, they'll keep fobbing you off with an inferior courtesy car.

Drop a few hints about getting an S class if there is a possibility of having the use of one for a while.:D

anyone else experience this ?

I'm not what you might call petite or nimble (euphemisms) but I have no trouble getting into or out of my son's A-Class, front and back, driver/passenger…..more than a little confused because not only do I find it easy to do so, it's miles better than the C-Class coupe he had in that respect. Getting in/out of the front seat of that was torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom