A Dangerous Surprise.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Driving home in the Sprinter van this evening just as the darkness had descended.

I was in the inside lane of the A34 dual carriageway. Windows up, radio off.

I heared what I thought was a squeak. A few seconds later I heared a similar noise..

I looked to the right and saw a young blonde lady 20-24 years old in the passenger seat of a small 07 plate Fiat.

There are no street lights on this section of the carriageway, but I could see the young lady was moving around in an energetic way in the front of the car and it became obvious that this was where the noise (high pitched screaming) was coming from (there may have been other screamers in the car).

Trying to keep my eyes on the road ahead, I kept looking down at the young girl in the Fiat and wound down my window. Then, as the glare of the lights from oncoming traffic on the opposite carriageway shone in to the Fiat I got a shock.

The young lady (clearly in high spirits) had her hooters out with her hands underneath them bouncing 'em up and down. :eek:

I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing but I must say it was a nice (if dangerous) surprise. What a bloomin' pair she had! :eek::D

A nice surprise, but a very bad idea IMHO.

The dangers of distracting other motorists and running the risk of being pusued by one or more dangerous men are clearly points they haven't considered. :crazy:

Just so I know not to be distracted should I happen to be there around twighlight, whereabouts on the A34 might this have taken place?

Ahem

Another inappropriate use of hooters. All it does is to get male drivers straight on the horn.

I think I`ll change my name to Paul soon :D
First the other one at Sainsbury`s car park,now you

The Fiat may well have been alongside me for a while trying to get my attention. I'd had a hard day a was probably a little slow on the uptake. :rolleyes:

A soon as they new I'd copped an eyeful they accelerated away (yeah, in a Fiat). I'll admit to making a half hearted attempt to catch up but never made it. :eek:

In the summertime there are some delightful views from the elevated Sprinter cab. ;)

Just so I know not to be distracted should I happen to be there around twighlight, whereabouts on the A34 might this have taken place?

Ahem

In between the Handforth Dean and Summerfields Development roundabouts heading towards Wilmslow. ;)

The Fiat may well have been alongside me for a while trying to get my attention. I'd had a hard day a was probably a little slow on the uptake. :rolleyes:

A soon as they new I'd copped an eyeful they accelerated away (yeah, in a Fiat). I'll admit to making a half hearted attempt to catch up but never made it. :eek:

In the summertime there are some delightful views from the elevated Sprinter cab. ;)
You have a 313 and you couldn't catch a Fiat! Shame on you man!:p

(It wasn't a 'prancing horse' Fiat was it?)

So a Fiat kept abreast of a Sprinter. Tooted then hooted and scooted.

You have a 313 and you couldn't catch a Fiat! Shame on you man!:p

(It wasn't a 'prancing horse' Fiat was it?)

I know.. I was driving in "auto" and should have switched to manual. It was just a half hearted attempt though.

Maybe I'll have it remapped to 159bhp one day. ;)

I shall be going on the A34 tomorrow to Silverstone for the BTCC press day, free for us rabble after 1pm :) and I'm taking my camera gear as well :D

You really should have tried to keep abreast of the situation, as it was clearly her express intention to milk it for all it was worth. You must have felt a right tit (assuming you're not telling whoppers and this is all just a silly-con...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom