A long wait

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Edition507

Car
C63 507
After 7 long months I finally picked my 507 up on 31st December and for the last 3 weeks I've been driving calm and collectively to rack up 1000 miles, which yesterday I achieved :banana:
The car is very impressive and sounds like no other however small rattle in the dash had to be silenced very annoying! irresistible to drive in manual and give some small streets a taster of the local b*****d in a C63 :D

Attachments

• 20140116_154927.jpg
    20140116_154927.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 112
  • 20140116_154242.jpg
    20140116_154242.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 130
  • 20140116_154041.jpg
    20140116_154041.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 113
Love it! Took delivery of my c63 in December and I'm loving it!

Love the colour just perfect!

Just not got use to the side stripes on 507's tho.

Espec said:
Love the colour just perfect! Just not got use to the side stripes on 507's tho.

Yeah definitely best colour IMO the contrast of black features against the red is mega! I was never too keen myself on the stripes but they've grown on me and I hardly notice them really

Mines practically the same & if you ever want to swap bonnets ...just let me know Pal! :D

Nice car :)

My dash not only rattles but so does my rear parcel shelf and my drivers seat is looking decidedly worn. That's what warranties are for. and none of them detract from the pleasure I get from my C63, not even a 507 :)

Espec said:
Mines practically the same & if you ever want to swap bonnets ...just let me know Pal! :D

Haha I can't let the bonnet go its one of my favourite parts of the car

Nice car :)

my drivers seat is looking decidedly worn. That's what warranties are for.

Mines done a 1000miles now & I've noticed a long crease appearing on the drivers seat bolster. Soft leather unavoidable I guess ?

Have you had your seats done under warranty J?

MarriedBlonde said:
Nice car :) My dash not only rattles but so does my rear parcel shelf and my drivers seat is looking decidedly worn. That's what warranties are for. and none of them detract from the pleasure I get from my C63, not even a 507 :)

Well it was the plastic trim that was rattling so had it sorted but noticed that whoever sorted it damaged my leather dash in doing so, which I now have to take it back to be repaired slightly miffed!

Congrats! Car looks great. I've said on previous threads that I think the 507 wheels in black look amazing...not seen them on a red car before, great contrast!

Espec said:
Mines done a 1000miles now & I've noticed a long crease appearing on the drivers seat bolster. Soft leather unavoidable I guess ? Have you had your seats done under warranty J?

My seats are still mint but it's unavoidable wearing the bolsters eventually

Beefy84 said:
Congrats! Car looks great. I've said on previous threads that I think the 507 wheels in black look amazing...not seen them on a red car before, great contrast!

Thanks yeah black on red is a nice match very in your face red but that's the look I enjoy

use a good leather food / cleaner / preserver in the leather and it helps a lot to slow down wear.

Very nice indeed, best colour for a 63 IMO

I thought white was the best colour : ) : ) : )

lovely car mate!!

H20 MRV said:
I thought white was the best colour : ) : ) : ) lovely car mate!!

I thought about the white but what put me off was how common white is these days so red it was :)

use a good leather food / cleaner / preserver in the leather and it helps a lot to slow down wear.

On top of it mate got me AutoGlym Leather stuff in me boot

Very nice indeed, best colour for a 63 IMO

Defo

I thought about the white but what put me off was how common white is these days so red it was :)

Was the same ..white seemed to have become the car round every corner ..personal opinion of course but it still looks dam good! :cool:

The good thing about white is when your " pressing on " all the dafties get out you way thinking your the bib !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom