A pleasent surprise this morning...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisCLS55

Car
Mercedes E63
It was very frosty this morning here in the North East - waking up to ice and frosted everything. Cars, roads, pavements, grass etc.

Walking to my car it become obvious some little git had written a message on the boot lid of it near the spoiler...

I was thinking "Tosser" or "****er" heading towards it, but as I got closer the word someone dubbed on the boot of my car was a nice and simple...

"Wow"

Not so much a little git after all, but an obvious car aficionado. I live close to an all boys school so no doubt some spotty teen. The boy has taste.

The W219 is a beautiful car in any form.

If I wasn't in a hurry, getting the kids in to take to school and scraping off ice from the windows, I'd have taken a photo.

As the title goes...

Should've got a photo :)

Just remember to defrost around the window and door seal area - prone to damaging the window regulator mechanism on these :)

Love the w219 cls, especially in an AMG version :)

Love the w219 cls, especially in an AMG version :)

I've a gripe with mine recently a I think I'm falling out of love with the aftermarket grill

Might stick on the std grill instead

I saw an alternative to the typical "clean me" on the back of a dirty white car which made me chuckle.

"Also available in white"

Lenny63 said:
I've a gripe with mine recently a I think I'm falling out of love with the aftermarket grill Might stick on the std grill instead
do what makes you happy. To be honest I'm not a big fan of the single slat grill.

I've a gripe with mine recently a I think I'm falling out of love with the aftermarket grill

Might stick on the std grill instead

Good time to remember Karl's 'Brabus' one :)

Original and best...grill and 19"ers.

Good time to remember Karl's 'Brabus' one :)

Original and best...grill and 19"ers.

Yeah, it looked proper Vauxhall in hindsight.

Are you sure it wasn't left by one of the spotty teen's girlfriends's splayed fingers and **** where they made use of darkness and a convenient shelf for some cider induced sexy time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Might go down bad with you cls boys and girls I have had a 350cls not the amg ok, but I got to admit the E class w211 does it for me over the w219 every time looks more beastly in my opinion.

Say what you want back the cls to the hilt but the e55k amg w211 in my opinion looks like a beast compared to the w219.

E55k is the daddy :bannana:

Karl where is this "brabus" grill?

I like the one on yours - 3 slats and small chrome

Might go down bad with you cls boys and girls I have had a 350cls not the amg ok, but I got to admit the E class w211 does it for me over the w219 every time looks more beastly in my opinion.

Say what you want back the cls to the hilt but the e55k amg w211 in my opinion looks like a beast compared to the w219.

Only way one of those taxis would look beastly is with a young Robert De Niro at the wheel :)

Each to their own. The W211 is a very good looking E-class, much better looking than the variants that replaced it IMO. But the W219 for me is a great looking car, a timeless look I think which will eventually end up a future classic, certainly in AMG form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom