A Rare Acer Aspire 9815WKHi Laptop with 20.1 inch screen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendragon

Car
2000 Mercedes C240 Elegance (W202) with Multipoint Romano LPG Injection System

Bigger than the ordinary run of the mill laptop and very sought after as these rarely come up for sale anywhere.
Its the "beast" of all laptops !
These have been selling for over £270 on Ebay just as spares even when they are broken with no hard drives and other parts missing !
I am a photographer and bought it for editing photographs only.
I have now bought a quad core computer purposely for that job.
It came with Vista which I do not like so I had XP Professional installed on it with service pack 3 which is what I am use to but although the laptop works fine it sometimes doesn't like XP because XP does not have the all the right compatible drivers for this machine (I think) so I would suggest that Vista is put back on it as it ran 100% or continue with XP as it runs 100% fine most of the time it just now and again you will lose the screen for a few seconds if you scroll down too fast using the touch pad but not always.
However, if you use a mouse this does not happen.
There is a new HD DVD writer in it which also works fine but you have to eject it from within "my computer" as the eject button does not work for some reason but cheap enough to replace if you wanted to but never bothered me at all.
Good battery life.

Dual core
2 x 300+ gig hard drives
XP Professional with service pack 3
Office
Adobe 7 Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
Corel Paintshop Pro X4
Photomatix Pro 4.2 for HDR Photography
Photoshine
Dreamlight Photo Editor
Cyberlink Power DVD 11
Nero
Built in web cam
Bluetooth Dongle included.
TV out connection.
Mains Charger
A foldr full of car disanostic software
Carsoft 7.4 software for those who have or want to buy a multiplexer.
Serial port, USB's etc' etc'

£280.00 and that is very cheap for this beast !!!!!!

I have just built a quad core so no longer need this.

Last edited:
Lxb3

I have replied to your message twice but not sure you are getting them for some reason as they are not showing in my sent folder.

You can either contact me on 07899653591 or email me direct at [email protected]

Keith

Forgot to say that the price will include next day delivery.

Reduced to £260.00 including postage to England, Wales and certain parts of Scotland.

Will keep it if not sold.

Just to clarify what one person has asked..........all the software is genuine and registered.

Now Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom