A Story Written by MBClub Members.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Rules.
Try to follow the previous post in the style of a novel without using more than 20 words.
The story can switch genre along the way. Perhaps we can write a bestseller!

Once upon a time, there was a car salesman called Eric...

Once upon a time, there was a car salesman called Eric...

Who tried to con my parents into hocking in a Mercedes-Benz 300sl Gullwing for a W126 560SE.

Eric was actually a nickname, earned because every car he sold was a bit of 'a wreck'

But all that changed following the zombie apocalypse some 5 years ago.....

"Eric the wreck" as he was known locally, was a tall man with a big nose and a wry smile, he owned a corner of land at the end of our street, his office was an old caravan parked in one corner.

There were stories about his life that kept the locals busy as they swapped stories in the street, but the truth was far more sinister.

to see if she could tempt Eric into a relationship by telling him she could handle any big end problems he may have...

...but Eric declined because he said he had a Lola...

But, I digress, back to that 300SL Eric stole from my parents. It was a beautiful car, Eric knew this, but...

he was in debt to local gangsters, and the valuable Gullwing would see him more than able to pay his way.

...who had a notorious reputation for summoning supernatural powers from a galaxy far, far away.

In a distance corner of the universe a hideous creature awakened to a faint calling to go forth and reek havoc with a small blue planet

More of that later, Eric had a pal at stanceworks

Now Ivan, in his quiet past had run a sucessful sailng school from Betina marina Croatia,recent events and a

,,,,hedgehog,,

After an encounter with a hedgehog in Croatia, Ivan became a lesbian, but that didn't bother Eric, he loved all women regardless, and Ivan was an excellent mechanic and Eric loved her to bits,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
But Ivan could never give back all the love Eric needed because...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom