A Team

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benzmanc

MB Enthusiast
Car
Tesla Model 3 + Honda Blackbird
Just watched the A Team on bluray. MB certainly got that film all sewn up, CLS63, ML55, G55 a couple of C class old and new and a few sprinters.

The bad guys were driving BMW's which got blown up lol

Daz

I noticed that myself.

Try watching 'Night & Day' with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz, that films full of Mercedes....

Got that on bluray too, will have to give it a rewatch.

Daz

I remember Teresa Orlowski always drove a Merc in her videos.

I don't ever recall noticing what it was though ;)

i loved that film, as an MMA fan it was great to see a MMA legend "Rampage Jackson" do such a superb job playing Mr T

i was going to mention a series of films i watched over the last 3 nights that had lots of mercs in ... the Bourne films (supremecy, ultimatum, conspiracy)

ive never seen them and bought the box set and i loved them on my 40" of Sony system lovliness

in the 2nd film he gets chased by what look like three w124 4 door E500's but are probably derzels but they are referred to as the 'high speed' squad, all 3 get smashed up!

then in the 3rd one a character gets blown up in his car which looked like a w124 4 door in silver but night have been the model that replaced the w124

then again the first 2 films are based in and around germany/russia

40" is a portable around here :p watched drive angry in 3D last night, was quite entertaining.

Daz

The Bourne films are very good.

I will have to re watch the A team as watched it ages ago but wasn't in the mood, use to love it as a kid.

Ronin is a cool car film mind,

^^ agree Ronin is superb along with Leon. Jean Reno is a fantastic actor, I have 22 bullets which is a subtitled French film, don't normally enjoy subtitled films but this one is epic, in France it's billed as L'Immortal.

Daz

You're all joking right?

the remake ATeam movie was poor... stick to the originals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom