Access to digital service book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilLinda

Car
E350 CDI Estate (S212), C63 507 coupé, Honda S2000
I've just bought a 3 year old E350 and want to access the service history so I can see what previous work has been carried out on the vehicle. Is there any way I can do that?

Thanks.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I think it's up to the dealerships discretion, or you can get a code online to possibly view it. I know it can definitely be viewed after/before a service in a certain time period

There should be an access code on the invoice allowing you to view the digital service book. If you don't have the invoice, as I didn't when I bought my car, you need to contact the service department of the dealer that carried out the service and they will give you the code. If the selling dealer is different they can't give you that code.

I went in to Lookers Tonbridge and asked for mine (2004)clk and the lady just printed off the sheets and gave them to me:thumb: now added to the other stuff in the car file.

Tony.

There should be an access code on the invoice allowing you to view the digital service book. If you don't have the invoice, as I didn't when I bought my car, you need to contact the service department of the dealer that carried out the service and they will give you the code. If the selling dealer is different they can't give you that code.

Thanks, did this yesterday and can access the data now through Mercedes me. Only shows the A and B services and not the brake service if had last year so not 100% accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom