Accident in Malta

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jeez, didn't realise it was PB, watched the video of him picking up that car from the dealers.

One of the few supercar owners who actually use his cars.

How horrific. It begs the question, why was the crowd allowed so close to where the cars were driven.

Last edited:
I worked in Malta a few years back and met some of the people out there who own some seriously expensive and fast cars. Let's just say that Health and Safety is not the highest priority over there sadly.

How horrific. It begs the question, why was the crowd allowed so close to where the cars where driven.

Because they didn't imagine someone could lose it travelling in a straight line? (I don't blame them)

If the crowd are ignorant of what can happen...the driver should not have been...he's to blame.

This was an incident waiting to happen...call it what it is...a bloody stupid and foolhardy affair. Unbelievable.

Lucky no one died...

I can see why Vmax don't want spectators who are not taking part now...

Because they didn't imagine someone could lose it travelling in a straight line? (I don't blame them)

You could suffer a blow out...

Chances are it won't end well at high speed.

Down to organisers, sure the driver lost control, but its on a track for a car show - sponsored by Nissan? By the looks of it. Over here it would have knackered his car on a fit for purpose barrier, spins are a common sight at any track day.

These cars aren't far off F1 cars in terms of power, yet the organisers deem it acceptable to have the crowd 20 metres or so from the cars with only a basic barrier.

Last edited:
Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom