Advice and info required please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rudeboy99

Car
C180 coupe w203
Hi out there I've been the happy owner of a w203 c180k coupe for nearly two years now I love the look etc of this car for my sins lol but want to get the face lift model I don't do major mileage so want a petrol have been looking at c180 200k but was after thoughts advice on the c320 c 230 v6 petrols are they reliable are they much quicker etc as have found my current c180 petrol wanting sometimes I gather the c200k is essentially the same with a tad more horsepower I'm not bothered about the extra fuel costs if I get more grins was more concerned if they are reliable and worth the gamble please help before I go barmy!!!

Rudeboy. The 320 engine is an absolute beauty. Smooth as silk and the economy was better than my current 1.8.
Beware on plug changes - there are 12, and they aren't easy to get at.

Rudeboy. The 320 engine is an absolute beauty. Smooth as silk and the economy was better than my current 1.8.
Beware on plug changes - there are 12, and they aren't easy to get at.

I have a 320 in my CLK, as Ted says Silky smooth and good power, pulls like a train

Fewer miles you do the less impact fuel consumption has. Am sure a V6 would put a smile on your face every time you drove it. I have an E320 (diesel) and it goes like stink when asked, most of the time its just effortless. Joy to drive with the 7-GTronic. Don't buy a manual.

Fewer miles you do the less impact fuel consumption has. Am sure a V6 would put a smile on your face every time you drove it. I have an E320 (diesel) and it goes like stink when asked, most of the time its just effortless. Joy to drive with the 7-GTronic. Don't buy a manual.

Yeh exactly, my 320 petrol when you put your foot down it's crazy, next car will be a V8 supercharged tho ;)

Thanks guys the c320 was on my mind.how is that engine for reliability?

Another vote for the 3.2 V6 petrol. My CLK is nearing 100k doesn't need any oil between services and averages 33-34mpg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom