Advice buying Genuine C-Class W202 floor mats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cw-kid

Car
W202 C-Class C230K
Hello

I bought some "tailored" floor mats for my Mercedes W202 C-Class off ebay but they were no good and were not the right size / fit so I had to send them back.

Now looking at genuine Mercedes mats. Merc dealer said I wanted part number B66293151 90 quid + VAT and he wasn't sure if they could still get them.

Looking online the only images / information I can see for this part number is here on some Russian site.

Why are most of the Merc part number sites Russian? Just wondering.

Anyway's I have also seen these Merc mats on a German site at a reasonable price. They look a different shape and have a different part number however which is B66359111.

Also I presume I need to be careful when buying from outside the UK, with regard to fitments for LHD vs RHD ?

I've also just seen these ribbed mats for Merc W202 on ebay I may give them a try if I cannot find any genuine ones.

Here are some pictures of the ones I sent back, which as you can see are not even the correct size when compared to my old genuine mats. I only actually need a replacement for the drivers mat the other three are still decent. There is a nice one here on eBay now but its blue and not black which is a shame.

DSCN1459_zps9362e5bc.jpg

DSCN1458_zpscaae821b.jpg

DSCN1457_zps277bb16a.jpg

DSCN1456_zpsd57927c3.jpg

Thanks

It's been mentioned a few times here in recent years that OEM W202 mats can no longer be sourced from dealers. I don't know if that's correct, as I haven't needed to replace a mat for a while. If you search the forum, there will be various mentions of where to get good quality mats from, the one that comes to mind is Special Vehicle Services. Might be a little pricey, I believe. Good luck!

I have 2 sets of Beige original ones from my old W202 in the garage. Message me with a sensible offer.

why don't you buy AMG floor mats from germany they cost less than 100 euros

kowalski said:
why don't you buy AMG floor mats from germany they cost less than 100 euros

From eBay or dealer?

IIRC the RHD floor mats are no longer available even in Germany, and I believe this is correct for the AMG version as well.
I will double check tomorrow as I am picking up parts for the AMG tomorrow.

Yes there are LHD amg ones on ebay.de but none for RHD.

If you find the part no for the RHD mats, would be good to know.

Schutz & Schonung / Protection & care
Fußmatten / Floor mats
Gummimatten / Rubber floor mats
Gummimatten C-Klasse / C-Class
Rubber floor mats

Rubber floor mats
W/S202

anthrazit Satz komplett

B6 668 0014 (L)

B6 668 0166 (R)

hellgrau Satz komplett

B6 668 0015 (L)

B6 668 0017 (R)

Rep Mats (corded carpet)

blau Satz komplett

B6 635 9112 (L)

B6 635 9122 (R)

champignon Satz komplett

B6 635 9115 (L)

B6 635 9125 (R)

grau Satz komplett

B6 635 9118 (L)

B6 635 9128 (R)

safran Satz komplett

B6 635 9114 (L)

schwarz Satz komplett

B6 635 9111 (L)

B6 635 9121 (R)

multi-grün Satz komplett Esprit

B6 635 9259 (L)

B6 635 9269 (R)

schwarz-rot, mulit-rot Satz komplett Esprit

B6 635 9266 (R)

schw-ultram., mulit-blau Satz komplett Esprit

B6 635 9260 (R)

Schutz & Schonung / Protection & care
Fußmatten / Floor mats

Veloursmatten
Velour floor mats

blau Satz komplett

B6 629 3142 (L)

champignon Satz komplett

B6 629 3145 (L)

grau Satz komplett

B6 629 3148 (L)

schwarz Satz komplett

B6 629 3141 (L)

B6 629 3151 (R)

multi-grün Satz komplett Esprit

B6 629 3319 (R)

I bought some last year to use on top of the MB ones, if cleaned regularly they come up like new. Don't forget there only £12 approx delivered.

I bought some last year to use on top of the MB ones, if cleaned regularly they come up like new. Don't forget there only £12 approx delivered.

Hi

The price is cheap no doubt. Would expect quaility to match.
How's the fit? If they fit good then might be OK.

Im very pleased with them, had them for about 1.5 years now, they do the job in keeping the MB ones as new.

Hi

So I went ahead and ordered a set of mats from ValueCarMats.com I paid 11.84 including postage I guess at that price you can't really go wrong. If they last me 12 months until I buy some better quality more expensive ones I'll be happy enough.

The mats as expected are very thin however they are the right shape and a decent enough fit in the car. The website says the colour is off Black / Charcoal they are more of a grey colour but that is OK for me. There is no heel pad on the drivers mat and the ribbing in the carpet goes horizontally rather than vertically.

The rear mats are a bit too short at the top see photo, the drivers mat and front passenger side are a very good fit. Much better than the last set I ordered off eBay.

If you are looking for some cheap budget mats for your W202 these are good.

DSCN1488_zps70e476ba.jpg

DSCN1489_zps1fcb3420.jpg

DSCN1490_zps70f8f696.jpg

DSCN1491_zpsf38a929b.jpg

DSCN1492_zps86e35533.jpg

DSCN1493_zps2224dcd0.jpg

You can see on this photo how the rear mats are just a little too short

DSCN1494_zpscc1d9172.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a set for my S210. Yes, it's a little on the thin side, but they do fit really well. My only minor issue with them is it has 2 locating holes on the drivers mat to keep it in place, but none on the others.

All in all, great value and I still don't know how they do it for £11.84 including Fedex next day delivery.

I have a set of W202 rear rubber mats, genuine M-B, unused, still in original packaging if anyone's interested. PM me if you are.....

Hi

On second thoughts I would not recommend these cheap mats from Valuecarmats. I've had them a week and there are two marks wearing through in to holes already. Backing crumbling and leaving grey dust on the floor. Well I guess it was worth a try at that price as they might have been alright. Apparently MrCarMats is also same / sister company.

2000 gram? Most of the sellers on eBay state 2000 gram but if they are as thin as these mats I have now none of them will be any good. Don't want to spend £40 for another set on eBay if they are also poor quality.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom