Advise need on dash display

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kier333

Car
None
Today for no apparent reason my car showed on the dash display that the right signal light on. I checked the wing mirror and all the indicators and all seems to work perfectly with no lamps blown.

The strange this is sometime when I signal right the indicator noise makes a fast sound like when you have a blown lamp, but within a few moments corrects it's self. Odd as all the lamps are working.

Any idea what could be causing the display in the dash to malfunction?

Today for no apparent reason my car showed on the dash display that the right signal light on. I checked the wing mirror and all the indicators and all seems to work perfectly with no lamps blown.

The strange this is sometime when I signal right the indicator noise makes a fast sound like when you have a blown lamp, but within a few moments corrects it's self. Odd as all the lamps are working.

Any idea what could be causing the display in the dash to malfunction?

Anyone??

Hi, it might be worth removing the bulbs and checking there is not a tiny area of corrosion on the connection area, squirt of wd40 should sort it, probably only a dodgy earth

Either a doggy earth of one of your bulbs has a higher resistance and is about to blow. What you could do is swap the left and right bulbs and see if the problem changes sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom