Air freshener- Gliotone leather smell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordlee

Car
A207 E350 CDI Brabus D6
I got hold of a few of these early February leather-scented underseat aroma pad
The smell is exactly like leather and I have to say it’s lasted extremely well.
What are other people using? How effective are the ones you’ve gone for?

Nb just noticed Gliptone is spelt incorrectly in the title. Grrr

I just buy those Cherry california scent ones from Ebay or amazon i find they last a while and every although i can't smell them say my car smells lovely.

That being said i was looking at these last night https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071Y3J1SR/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

I like the little design but also the idea that i can top it with a few drops of the oils i use at home £9 seem a bit steep but they seem ok :)

Anyone using them ?

I just buy those Cherry california scent ones from Ebay or amazon i find they last a while and every although i can't smell them say my car smells lovely.

That being said i was looking at these last night https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071Y3J1SR/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

I like the little design but also the idea that i can top it with a few drops of the oils i use at home £9 seem a bit steep but they seem ok :)

Anyone using them ?

Ohhh they are lovely... will have to try them ?? X

Definitely check out the California Scents but just don't buy them in Halfords as they're over priced compared to online. The smells vary in terms of longevity too though. Coronado Cherry is probably the longest lasting one though, could just be that you don't get used to the smell as quickly so seems to last months. They're all worth a look though. :)

I'm intrigued by the Gliptone leather scented one though. Wouldn't mind that for in my CLS. :)

Oh yeah definitely find them online they can be around £4 in halfords where as online you can pick them up £2 / £2.50 if you buy a pack :)

Or Euro Car Parts when they have a 50% off code.

I should add though the Gel ones aren't as good they state "Extreme" on the tin but they just don't last as long lol.

Gliptone leather conditioner is pretty much the strongest leather scented product that you can get that does the utmost job of keeping your leather supple and still giving you a scent that may last around 3 months.

I like the California Scents 'Coronado Cherry' and 'Verri Berry'. I've recently started using 'Leather' scented Magic Tree, I bought a multi pack on the internet and got sent the 'Leather' scent by mistake, I thought it would be horrible but it's very pleasant! It doesn't smell anything like leather but smells like cinnamon.

Magic tree , forest fresh, need i say more lol
I do actually like the black ice one tho.

Dr Leather wipes...once you’ve cleaned your seat with a wipe stuff it under and it will keep on giving.

That or Bouncer’s SOV for a spray type product.

Years ago I had a gliptone air freshener and didn't like it. Smell reminded me of a 60's jag or a musty old library with button back chairs. A proper grandad leather smell.

For leather - the Gliptone one wins hands down.. nothing better than the smell of leather :rolleyes:

Desperate for better weather to give the car a good going over, sorry bit of a whimp in the winter. Gotta get some Gliptone leather cleaner intrigued as to the leather smell especially as my W211 has real leather rather than Artico.

Years ago I had a gliptone air freshener and didn't like it. Smell reminded me of a 60's jag or a musty old library with button back chairs. A proper grandad leather smell.
So you bought a Gliptone leather scented air freshener but don't like the smell of leather :rolleyes:

What were you expecting - vinyl smell?

So you bought a Gliptone leather scented air freshener but don't like the smell of leather :rolleyes:

What were you expecting - vinyl smell?
Maybe he was hoping for new fangled plastic coated leather smell.
The seat base in mine smells of lager, curry and sprouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom