All British...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IanA2

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL60 AMG, GES300, Lexus GS 430
And very very nice.

Attachments

• Trident Iceni.jpg
    Trident Iceni.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 61
That looks like something my 16 year old lad would have designed :thumb: - what is it?

The black FHC in #1 looks fab - I'm not so sure about the linked car.

Agreed I prefer the hard top version.

Sounds a lot like a GM/Isuzu Duramax V8 engine, not sure what part of Britain that comes from...its got a fat ass too

For some time now I've had a thing for fat-****d guppy looking cars flying under a flag of convenience; but I like Picasso & Moore too, so I won't be losing any sleep if my taste is questioned :D:D

Sounds a lot like a GM/Isuzu Duramax V8 engine, not sure what part of Britain that comes from...its got a fat ass too

What did Freddie Truman ( Those that are old enough ) say in reply to a player after running up to bowl ? "You Have a Fat Ass Freddie " He replied.

" You Need a Heavy Hammer to Knock in A Big Nail "

What did Freddie Truman ( Those that are old enough ) say in reply to a player after running up to bowl ? "You Have a Fat Ass Freddie " He replied.

" You Need a Heavy Hammer to Knock in A Big Nail "

Fiery Freddy.....Gosh, that takes me back, a real character :bannana: From the days people were allowed to have character of course :(

Saw this at Silverstone Classics last year. It is AWESOME in the flesh and looked very well built.

Saw this at Silverstone Classics last year. It is AWESOME in the flesh and looked very well built.

Good to know. The base price is 90K which whilst not low, seems reasonable(ish) for what is pretty much a super car. But I suppose the real "on the road" price, with all the toys, may well be different :dk:

Is that the same firm which was around in the 70's?
Trident
Car company
Trident Cars Ltd was a British car manufacturer based originally in Woodbridge then in Ipswich, Suffolk between 1966 and 1974 and again after being restarted in 1976 from premises in Ipswich. The new company stopped production in 1977-78. Wikipedia

Is that the same firm which was around in the 70's?
Trident
Car company
Trident Cars Ltd was a British car manufacturer based originally in Woodbridge then in Ipswich, Suffolk between 1966 and 1974 and again after being restarted in 1976 from premises in Ipswich. The new company stopped production in 1977-78. Wikipedia

Yup....one and the same.

Where are they based now? I can remember their works in Ipswich.

The fastest diesel sports car in the world can run 2000 miles on a single tank-- does really depend on the size of the tank no? ;)

A mate's older sisters boyfriend had one, a Venturer IIRC, took me for a short ride. I was very impressed I was as a non driving teenager at the time.

Hey mine could do that...with a 60 gallon tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom