Alloy Wheels Refurbishment Diamond Cut Finish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bakili

Car
Mercedes E320 CDI W211
Hey guys

Bought set of alloys for my w211 e320. They are 8Jx17 ET38 but in diamond cut/machine polished finish :wallbash:
Been looking ages for these particular set of wheels, as believe these are rare wheels in 17" size
Did not paid much for them, considering tyres are brand new free with wheels :bannana:

Now question. I believe wheels are diamond cut or machine polished suffered some curb damage and white worms. I know to refurbish them back in same finish will cost mega money. Will it possible to get them powder coated just in silver finish?

Here few images

Last edited:
AP Tyres in Rawmarsh near Rotherham can refurb diamond cut did one of mine 6 months back after SWMBO kerbed it, did a great job too for £40 but it was only lip damage

Details HERE they also do powder coating, check out the You tube video. Tell them Ian from Rawmarsh sent you and you might even get a few bob off, ask for Paul the owner :thumb:

Thanks Ian
Will give them try

I used in past Danum Powder Coating In Doncaster, they did great job on my GTI wheels. Just wondering if possible/or easy to change from diamond cut to powder coated finish.

Thanks again

Thanks Ian
Will give them try

I used in past Danum Powder Coating In Doncaster, they did great job on my GTI wheels. Just wondering if possible/or easy to change from diamond cut to powder coated finish.

Thanks again

It's no problem to go from diamond cut to powder coated. What did a set of golf wheels at Danum cost for powder coating? and what size were they?

Always use these guys LINKY for powder coating but would be good to have a Donny based outfit

It's no problem to go from diamond cut to powder coated. What did a set of golf wheels at Danum cost for powder coating? and what size were they?

Always use these guys LINKY for powder coating but would be good to have a Donny based outfit

Wheels were Genuine GTI Monza's in 17", they did charge me £120 for all 4 wheels. Just checked Danum website, and price gone up to £170 :eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom