Alps 2013 Weistec E63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How about the pull out boot box Alps?

Did look at the “comfort box” Steve , but might get in the way of the sound install

Looks the business Alps, bet your chuffed to bits with it.

Looks the business Alps, bet your chuffed to bits with it.
Sure am mate, need to find time to drive it now :)

Nah, don't do that, take it all to bits.

Isn't that what we are supposed to do with them!
that's what we end up doing to them! lol

Luggage Fastening

My old E55 had the Easypack storage system retrofitted by me, hopefully over time I will find a way of getting one fitted into the E63. Until then a luggage net and a bag tree hook have been fitted in.

37265196202_41653d163c_c.jpg

Cheers, seen this and thought hmmmm I can get this to fit in my C63 boot. Junked the plugs and screws and used a couple of self tappers. Sorted :D

Lovely upgrade.

I think Mercedes scrapped the easy pack option on the W213 model :(

It's quite a fast car!

Apart from the power, what are the main differences between this and your old E55K, Alps?

I've driven both so interested to hear what you think.

Apart from the power, what are the main differences between this and your old E55K, Alps?

The E55 is much nicer all round although the W212 is a bit more shiny. ;):D

OK, I'll get my coat........

Luggage Fastening

My old E55 had the Easypack storage system retrofitted by me, hopefully over time I will find a way of getting one fitted into the E63. Until then a luggage net and a bag tree hook have been fitted in.

37038493430_1728e6ebcb_c.jpg

37265196202_41653d163c_c.jpg

After seeing this I had to get one!

Possibly the cheapest thing I will ever purchase at MB parts. Didn't know it existed so thanks very much.

Hi. Beautiful car . This is the successor of my E350. Can you say how much fuel consumption
so real ????
Thanks

If you're worried about fuel consumption on any AMG they are not for you..... just make friends with your local Shell/BP Super unleaded station....

As above ^^^^ asking an AMG owner about fuel consumption is like asking a woman her age. Pointless because she will either lie or slap you in the face. I also agree in if you worry about MPG stay away from (any) big V8 ;)

My C55 averages 22 mpg by the way and my age is of no concern to you sir ! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the answer guys. I do not have to worry about fuel or money for keeping AMG. I'm just curious. 22 mpg does not impress me after my old EVO 6 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom